Junior Suites advantages?

Do people that book the Junior Suites on Navigator of the Seas get the same perks as the other suites? I'm specifically talking about VIP or early boarding.

How does one get a Gold or Diamond status on Royal Carribbean?

Thanks for any insight.:)

You do get Suite Check in. No access to pool or show seating. No Concierge lounge. C&A status is all based on number of days you sail. JS do get the double points. It's a confusing system for JS, they get some but not all perks - it's a room that is kind of "unto itself." We will be in a JS on Navigator in 2 weeks.

Do people that book the Junior Suites on Navigator of the Seas get the same perks as the other suites? I'm specifically talking about VIP or early boarding.

How does one get a Gold or Diamond status on Royal Carribbean?

Thanks for any insight.:)

From the C&A Section on the RCI website which should explain the number of cruise points needed by level http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do and benefits by C&A level.

When you print your SetSail Pass it will say "Suite" in the circle at the top. This allows you priority boarding with Suite Guests.

Does anyone know if all the reservation get priority boarding, or only those in the suite? We have linked reservations. One JS - One interior.

Priority Check-in is when you arrive at the terminal you will see signs directing you into the appropriate line that you qualify for. JS would qualify for the Suite Line. They also board by C&A level.

Priority Boarding really means that if you arrive at the port when boarding has started, after checking in you will immediately board no matter what level you are in C&A or what cabin category you are booked in.

Our experience has been that if you happen to arrive at the port early and are checked in prior to the start of embarkation, then you will be directed to a seating area where all suite guests are seated. If you are traveling together, I would hope that they would let you all wait as a group. When the boarding process begins, Suite Guests are first to board followed by C&A level.

The best thing about the JS is the larger space and the bathroom has a real bathtub. DW loves to soak in the tub and when the kids were smaller, the bathtub was easier. Once you have stayed in a JS, it is hard to go back. And once you have stayed in a GS (with full suite perks), it is impossible to go back. :o

Priority Check-in is when you arrive at the terminal you will see signs directing you into the appropriate line that you qualify for. JS would qualify for the Suite Line. They also board by C&A level.

Priority Boarding really means that if you arrive at the port when boarding has started, after checking in you will immediately board no matter what level you are in C&A or what cabin category you are booked in.

Our experience has been that if you happen to arrive at the port early and are checked in prior to the start of embarkation, then you will be directed to a seating area where all suite guests are seated. If you are traveling together, I would hope that they would let you all wait as a group. When the boarding process begins, Suite Guests are first to board followed by C&A level.

Ok... so if Suite Guests are first to board, do you think our linked reservations would allow all 5 of us - my husband and children, to board together? I would hope so. He's on the Interior reservation but what if it were my children? I wouldn't board without them! (Under 21 they allow if they are across the hall - and they are one room over so we had to put him on the room.)

Ok... so if Suite Guests are first to board, do you think our linked reservations would allow all 5 of us - my husband and children, to board together? I would hope so. He's on the Interior reservation but what if it were my children? I wouldn't board without them! (Under 21 they allow if they are across the hall - and they are one room over so we had to put him on the room.)

Suite Guests are only first to board if they arrive at the terminal, are check-in and embarkation has not started. They are seated in a holding area until the doors open.

If you arrive at the terminal at 11:30 and you all check in together, chances are very good that by the time you are finished being checked in, embarkation will already be underway and you can all board as a group.

If you arrive at the port before boarding begins...it depends on the port/port facilities. In Balt, the priority waiting area had limited space. If a group arrived and not all had priority, the choice was to either split up or the person with priority could opt to board with the others.

If you arrive prior to the start of embarkation, plead your case if necessary...but the truth is that the boarding process does go rather quickly. If you all cannot get priority boarding, I would opt out knowing that it is not a lot of time before everyone is called to board and you have the rest of the cruise to enjoy.

We booked a B2B on the Allure in 8636, our first Royal cruise ever. So, aside from the potential to board earlier and of course the extra space in the cabin AND on the hump balcony, what other perks are in store for me?

Also, I ALMOST make Platinum IMMEDIATELY as we do 14 nights plus bonus of 2x points for a suite.

We booked a B2B on the Allure in 8636, our first Royal cruise ever. So, aside from the potential to board earlier and of course the extra space in the cabin AND on the hump balcony, what other perks are in store for me?

Also, I ALMOST make Platinum IMMEDIATELY as we do 14 nights plus bonus of 2x points for a suite.

Robes, bathtub, tea kettle (maybe coffee too), upgraded bathroom amenities, silver SeaPass card.

I have only gold and according to the Crown and Anchor ( you can look up benifits on the RC site) it states early boarding. I do have a JR suite this year not sure if that makes a difference,

Trying to decide if I want to switch to a JS, see if it's worth it...

I know JS gets me "priority" boarding, double points, and a bathtub...

What does Diamond level get me for boarding? anything?

If you arrive at the port prior to the start of embarkation you will be directed to "check-in" with other Suite Guests as your SetSail Pass will say "Suite" in the circle at the top. After check-in you will be seated with other Suite Guests and when boarding begins, this group of folks will board first. Boarding then goes by C&A level. Of course this all varies by port.

If you arrive at the port and boarding has already started, you will still use the check-in line for Suite Guests, but then will board with everyone else.

Nice walk-in closet on some ships. Pillow preferences available sometimes, but not sure if that's my C&A or a stateroom perk. I think you DO have to be Gold to get the double C&A points.

Double C & A points are for anyone staying in a JS or above. Having a GOLD card doesn't get you double points unless you are in a suite.

I love staying in Jr Suites. Once I switched to a JS, I have not returned to a regular balcony. I love the added room space, larger balcony, and added comfort without the Grand Suite price. When finances have allowed, I have stayed also in a Grand Suite - on Vision - and Crown Loft Suite -on Allure. Both were excellent, and I loved the Concierge Lounge. Staying in those, however, depends on the overall cost. I am also Diamond, so I enjoy Diamond Lounge when staying in the JS.

Archived