Anyone have a copy of a Celebrity Room Service Menu?

lidolovers

Wow! That's interesting...I have only cruised on Carnival and Princess before and they would only bring Room Service food to your room...

So, does the waiter bring all the food (apps, entrees, desserts) all at once? We always order 3-4 courses each so I can just imagine a zillion trays coming to our room! As you can guess, food is important to us (lol!)!!

Also, was the table out on the balcony big enough or was it kind of awkward getting the meals organized out there?

You get the dinner menu from your cabin steward and then call room service. We moved the little table to our balcony. We had a big balcony on the side of the hump on Equinox. We used that little table to hold the tray and put our food on the round table. We were in concierge class and I didn't think the round table was very big but it worked well in conjunction with the little room table.

We enjoyed dinner and many breakfasts on our balcony.

If we called and asked, room service seemed to have more than was on the menu. They had soup and some juices that we regularly enjoyed.

The food for us always came temperature appropriate. I wrote in a bagel and smoked salmon for breakfast every morning and got it.There is a room service menu in the X book and also on TV but it's not very large. They were accomodating.

We were on the Equinox TA. Room service was the only dining venue that got an excellent from me.

Edited by dzcruisers

You get the dinner menu from your cabin steward and then call room service. We moved the little table to our balcony. We had a big balcony on the side of the hump on Equinox. We used that little table to hold the tray and put our food on the round table. We were in concierge class and I didn't think the round table was very big but it worked well in conjunction with the little room table.

We enjoyed dinner and many breakfasts on our balcony.

If we called and asked, room service seemed to have more than was on the menu. They had soup and some juices that we regularly enjoyed.

The food for us always came temperature appropriate. I wrote in a bagel and smoked salmon for breakfast every morning and got it.There is a room service menu in the X book and also on TV but it's not very large. They were accomodating.

We were on the Equinox TA. Room service was the only dining venue that got an excellent from me.

Thanks for the info!

...So, does the waiter bring all the food (apps, entrees, desserts) all at once? ...

...Also, was the table out on the balcony big enough or was it kind of awkward getting the meals organized out there?

For those in a suite, the butler will serve the meal course by course. For everyone else it will all be served at one time.

Concierge class rooms and above have a larger table on the balcony, I'd guess about 30" in diameter and the height of a dining table. The other rooms just have a small circular glass table in the cabin plus a small, low, coffee table on the veranda.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I sailed on an inside cabin for my first celebrity. This april doing aqua class. I loved our inside, especially for a carribean when we were so rarely in our room. Slept great and the room was plenty of size for two people. We did room service a couple of times and it was fine. I am looking forward to an expanded room service and eating on my balcony but I actually like going to the buffet and selecting all the different items that I want. To each his own.

...... I am looking forward to an expanded room service and eating on my balcony but I actually like going to the buffet and selecting all the different items that I want.
Most of us can sympathize with this difficult dilemma, but the standard solution is to tough it out and do the combination. :D

First, the room service delivery call serves as your wake up call.

You start the day with a leisurely and peaceful room service breakfast on the balcony as you sail along enjoying the early morning views along the approach to the next port.

Balcony_New.jpg

Then, after the ship has docked and you have showered and dressed, you head upstairs to the waffle station for the Celebrity waffles hot and fresh right off the griddle, select your favorite toppings, and stop off for whatever else you may want up there at the buffet.

If you are in aqua class, there is also the breakfast in Blu to fit into your morning routine.

It gets even worse once you are elite because then you need to add the elite breakfast, or captain's club coffee break, or whatever they are calling it these days.

As they say, it's a rough life, but we all need to make sacrifices and compromises.

Just have faith in yourself and trust that you can do it. ;)

Edited by fleckle