Time docking in Bermuda

Anubi

Liberty of the Seas 'official' schedule says that we get into Bermuda at 9:00 am but watching the Bermuda webcam, I see most of the ships pulling along side at around 7:00 am. In case you think I'm a raving loon about time :eek::eek: I'm asking because we want to be on the 9:30 am ferry to St. George and if we dock at 9:00 am we might not make it and the next ferry to St. George isn't until 11:30 am.

Can anyone help me with this??

Even if Liberty docks at 9, the ship has to clear customs and this could take some time, maybe 15-20 minutes. I believe they allow those with Royal Caribbean excursions off first and that could also delay your getting off the ship. May be tough to make the 9:30 ferry. Good luck, hope you catch it.

Even if you don't make the 9:30 it could be worse. You could be sitting at a desk like me at work.:(

Craig

We are docking at 8am and I'm still paranoid about making the first ferry at 9:30 am so I have a back up plan.

The Hamilton ferry runs avery half hour so our plan B is to take the Hamilton ferry then a taxi to Tobacco Bay. Granted it will cost more but for us we didn't plan any excursions so our beach time is important.

We are docking at 8am and I'm still paranoid about making the first ferry at 9:30 am so I have a back up plan.

The Hamilton ferry runs avery half hour so our plan B is to take the Hamilton ferry then a taxi to Tobacco Bay. Granted it will cost more but for us we didn't plan any excursions so our beach time is important.

Our Plan B is to take the ferry to Hamilton, then a bus to St. George and then take the ferry back to the Dockyard from there. There's always another way. ;)

I just got back, and we did not make the 9:30 ferry. We took the 11:30. People started to line up before 10:30.

Bummer. :( But that's exactly what I wanted to know. Looking like Plan B. Its not a real problem, there is a jewellery store I want to check out in Hamilton. ;)

Our Plan B is to take the ferry to Hamilton, then a bus to St. George and then take the ferry back to the Dockyard from there. There's always another way. ;)

That's my Plan B too! I figured the ferry to Hamilton and bus to St George and it doesn't save too much time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back, our plan was to take the 9:30 ferry after the summit docked on Wednesday so we went down to wait to get off as soon as possible, we had trouble docking due to high winds and it was after 9:00 before we got off. We were on of the first people off the boat but we had a plan so we bought our transportation passes and beelined it to the ferry and got on it at 9:25. It was great! So it can be done if you don't dawdle!