Viking Romantic Danube - Boarding Question

cr1

We will be sailing Viking's Romantic Danube in Sept. For others who have done this itinerary, how early were you allowed to board the ship? We are starting in Nuremberg. Very excited about our first river cruise!

People disembark in the morning at various times. You can store your luggage on board until your room is ready. Viking has always provided a lite lunch for those arriving. Some people just sit around and relax and others visit the town.

Thank you! Exactly the info I needed. If arriving to Nuremberg by train, do you think a taxi would be the best way to get to the pier? I think it's only a 15 minute ride.

We are doing the same cruise on the Viking Idun at the beginning of November, but will be transported by Viking from Prague to Nuremburg. I was told that the ride from Prague is about 2hrs, 45 minutes. I was kind of wondering what time they were going to get us to the boat and if they make any stops along the way.

MURPHY27, were you happy with the private transfer service you used? We may decide to do that. Let loading and unloading of luggage than if using train and taxis.

Archived