Bon Voyage to SLOTheta - July 5th, 2016

kazu

The Mediterranean is full of romance and there will be lots of romance on board this cruise with a marriage!! May the seas be smooth, the winds fair and the ports memorable for our CC member, the wedding couple and all of their friends!

Bon Voyage to Eurodam - 12 day Mediterranean Tapestry:

SLOTheta - with DH and 50 friends as their friends are getting married on board. Enjoy your 1st cruise, the wedding and both your birthdays and anniversary celebrations!

E6M1S2.jpg

Bon Voyage SLOTheta!!!

Have a great cruise, great celebrations and a WONDERFUL time!!!

YIKES, I just saw a typo in the title of the thread. My sincere apologies SLOTheta. I will see if I can get the mods to correct it.

I really did proof read it this morning. Must have needed another coffee.

Thank you!!! I joined this board a few months ago to prepare for our first ever cruise! You've all been a wealth of information. I am so thankful I found you all! We leave for Barcelona on Saturday and I cannot wait. After the months of reading and planning, I am still nervous! But, I'm looking forward to a cruise of a lifetime. I'll attempt a "live from the Eurodam" report. Hopefully the on-board internet plays nice. Thanks again!!!

- Nancy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SLOTheta

Thank you!!! I joined this board a few months ago to prepare for our first ever cruise! You've all been a wealth of information. I am so thankful I found you all! We leave for Barcelona on Saturday and I cannot wait. After the months of reading and planning, I am still nervous! But, I'm looking forward to a cruise of a lifetime. I'll attempt a "live from the Eurodam" report. Hopefully the on-board internet plays nice. Thanks again!!!

- Nancy

Nancy,

Relax and enjoy!!!! We love Barcelona and found it soooo fun and the tapas! Yum.

This is a wonderful first time cruise and The Eurodam is a wonderful ship!

You will find the wonderful Indonesian people always smiling and wanting to help in any way!

Remember Happy Hour up in the Oceans Bar and Crows nest 4-5pm too!

Denise:)

Nancy,

Relax and enjoy!!!! We love Barcelona and found it soooo fun and the tapas! Yum.

This is a wonderful first time cruise and The Eurodam is a wonderful ship!

You will find the wonderful Indonesian people always smiling and wanting to help in any way!

Remember Happy Hour up in the Oceans Bar and Crows nest 4-5pm too!

Thanks, Denise! We are getting into Barcelona 2 days early to meet up with friends and play a little tennis before heading on the ship. We wanted to pick up water and sodas before getting on the ship, is there somewhere near the port that we can walk to?

I'm excited for our first cruise! We are on HAL for a friend's wedding, but will also be celebrating our anniversary. It was meant to be that the staff is largely Indonesian, since our 7 week honeymoon was in Indonesia - Bali, Gili Islands and Lombok. I'm hoping they still serve a little Indonesian food on the ship.

Thanks for the happy hour tip! We didn't get the beverage package and we will be sure to hit up all the happy hours if we can get back on the ship in time! [emoji16]

I ant believe we will be on the ship this time next week!!

Thanks, Denise! We are getting into Barcelona 2 days early to meet up with friends and play a little tennis before heading on the ship. We wanted to pick up water and sodas before getting on the ship, is there somewhere near the port that we can walk to?

I'm excited for our first cruise! We are on HAL for a friend's wedding, but will also be celebrating our anniversary. It was meant to be that the staff is largely Indonesian, since our 7 week honeymoon was in Indonesia - Bali, Gili Islands and Lombok. I'm hoping they still serve a little Indonesian food on the ship.

Thanks for the happy hour tip! We didn't get the beverage package and we will be sure to hit up all the happy hours if we can get back on the ship in time! [emoji16]

I ant believe we will be on the ship this time next week!!

Soooo sorry not getting back to you!!!!!

Yes as soon as you can depending on where your hotel is ours was right at the pier called Grand Marina Eurostar. From the ship to the hotel or the other way around we took the blue bus which the cost was like 2euros apiece in 2013. The MagnaMar shopping center on the heart of the pier which is huge is Starbucks dining grocery store etc. go down La Ramblas and also everything you want will be there!

We will be ending our cruise on Oct 21st and will be staying again at Grand Marina Eurostar.

So excited for you guys!

Nancy have a wonderful time!

Soooo sorry not getting back to you!!!!!

From the ship to the hotel or the other way around we took the blue bus which the cost was like 2euros apiece in 2013. The MagnaMar shopping center on the heart of the pier which is huge is Starbucks dining grocery store etc. go down La Ramblas and also everything you want will be there!

Nancy have a wonderful time!

Thanks, Denise! We are staying at the Four Points in Barcelona. I'll be sure to check our the shopping center!

I still can't believe we are flying out on Saturday. In 5 days, we will be on the ship!