Vanuatu

We are going on a PG cruise in late October to New Caledonia and one of the ports is Vanuatu and I know there was a comment on this forum about this location but I could not locate it.Is there someone with more advanced computer skills for this site who could locate it?

Our other stops are Ile Des Pins, New Caledonia, Noumea, New Caledonia,Ile de Lifouny,Tanna Island, Port Vila,Vanuatu, Suva and Lautoka, Fiji

This an itinerary that we have not enjoyed on the PG and we look forward to this trip!

Edited by Cruisedreamer1
spelling corrections

Our other stops are Ile Des Pins, New Caledonia, Noumea, New Caledonia,Ile de Lifouny,Tanna Island, Port Vila,Vanuatu, Suva and Lautoka, Fiji

This an itinerary that we have not enjoyed on the PG and we look forward to this trip!

We did this trip last year. It's not Tahiti, but it was an excellent trip anyways taking the PG to explore places I haven't been before is great. If you're into scuba the diving in New Caledonia is world class. Port Vila is sort of a dump, again after the Typhoon earlier in the year, I was told rebuilding in going on. Are you starting in Lautoka? We stayed here: http://www.tanoawaterfront.com, it was a short walk to the pier and local shopping and did I mention the rates are very good. This will be a good trip..

• 3 weeks later...
Did you take a taxi from the airport? I would love to come in a few days earlier to be rested for our cruise.

Yes we did..Just say the ride was an adventure..but the fare was inexpensive.