Community Leader Hosting Opportunity

LauraS

• Administrators

Hello everyone!

Cruise Critic is looking for a Australia/New Zealand Host for this forum. If you love cruising and would like to help out here on the forum, please write to me at: community@cruisecritic.com and ask for an application.

You'll be a volunteer, but there is a small monthly stipend to help cover the cost of your internet access. More information contained in the application.

Small Print: We will review your participation here on Cruise Critic and are looking for those who will help us with our mission of providing a haven on the web for people who love cruising.

Thanks!

Laura

• 7 months later...

Hi Laura,

Please send me an Application!

I'm a thorough Cruiseaholic/

CruiseAddict!! I also love taking photos when I'm cruising, and simply LOVE writing and meeting new people (and old and young) whenever I'm cruising,- which is not often enough but we're working on it -

my husband John and myself, that is! Would love to hear from you and see what you think!

Our next Cruise is actually a 3 in a Row....but that's enough for now! .....

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Yours In Cruising,

Dawn!!😎😎😎😎

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Cruise Critic is looking for a Australia/New Zealand Host for this forum. If you love cruising and would like to help out here on the forum, please write to me at: community@cruisecritic.com and ask for an application.

You'll be a volunteer, but there is a small monthly stipend to help cover the cost of your internet access. More information contained in the application.

Small Print: We will review your participation here on Cruise Critic and are looking for those who will help us with our mission of providing a haven on the web for people who love cruising.

Thanks!

Laura

This was posted back in January so I'd have thought that they would have filled the volunteer position by now. Maybe not .....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
we will be getting our own special aussie Cruise critic site soon, they may need several administrators/community hosts.:D

You would make a good one Mick, you are very helpful and reply to so many people. I never did get an answer to my email to that address, but anyhow, I know that is how things are done these days. :)

You would make a good one Mick, you are very helpful and reply to so many people. I never did get an answer to my email to that address, but anyhow, I know that is how things are done these days. :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Really not sure why a response was never made, I think they decided to rethink how to treat us and then decided to give us the new site instead.:D

Hi!

I'm still looking for a host...if you are interested please send me an email at community@cruisecritic.com

Thanks for responding to this thread. I am surprised that the position wasn't filled, I thought that maybe it wasn't needed any more. Well it is good news for goodycruising at least, their email must have been lost.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

That was the email address to which I sent a pretty comprehensive run down of the experiences I have, and requested the application form. I would have liked to do that, but I have since taken on a committee position with our local Can Assist branch, and become more involved with our local community fb page. With also working, I think I have enough happening. :)

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

That was the email address to which I sent a pretty comprehensive run down of the experiences I have, and requested the application form. I would have liked to do that, but I have since taken on a committee position with our local Can Assist branch, and become more involved with our local community fb page. With also working, I think I have enough happening. :)

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Never mind, I am sure they will find someone.:D

You may need to send an email off if you are interested.:D

Not this little black duck.

Neither the people skills, nor I hope the time.

Just curious and thought a few more details on what is required might get some interested.

Not this little black duck.

Neither the people skills, nor I hope the time.

Just curious and thought a few more details on what is required might get some interested.

Yes, some details would be helpful for anyone interested in applying.:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...