Abi beach

negn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just saw a new beach excursion on NCL for Abi beach No reviews yet, so wondered if anyone had any feed back

We were there in April on an NCL shore excursion......I thought that I had booked a "Champagne Catamaran" but ended up on a PIRATE SHIP! Oh well.....it was a nice quick sail to Abi Beach and we were lucky as we were the ONLY tour there that day! Our crew told us that they had been there the day before and there were TONS of people!

VERY rocky to enter the ocean.....we had to anchor a bit out but the crew was wonderful in that they had a small craft that brought those of us in that did NOT want to swim to shore....

Bar/snack bar was ok.......one shop with souvenirs......did not use the restroom facilities......all in all a nice spot.....but again, I am not so sure that I would have the same feelings about it IF we had to have shared it with LOADS of other tourists?

I admit that I am VERY biased against rocks, seaweed.....anything other than soft white sand.......and had plenty of this in Tortola, Antigua and a couple of other ports earlier on in our cruise.......just did not think that St. Thomas would be the port that did not have nice sandy beaches! Been there numerous times....but you FORGET! And visit different places...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...