Little Bay Question

1 crazy bro

I know this wouldn't be a problem at Great Bay with everything to do around there, but I wanted to check on Little Bay. If I am with someone that does not snorkel is there something for them to do at Little Bay other than sit in a lounge chair while I am snorkeling? Don't get me wrong, sitting at a bar stool would be great for them or walking around shopping, but the beach stuff is most likely out. Just checking if there is anything to keep the "non-beach" people busy for an hour or two, thanks!

With the hurricane damage on the northern and eastern beaches, I have been looking for alternatives on our upcoming cruise. Here is a link to a website I found regarding what is available through Aqua Mania Adventures located at Divi Little Bay Resort for cruise day guests.

http://www.stmaarten-activities.com/index.php/cruise-ship-select-tours

In addition to snorkeling, it looks like they offer stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, hobies, wave runners and banana boat rides. Rather than booking ahead, I think we will just take the $5 per person taxi ride from the cruise pier and rent beach chairs and paddle boards ($25 per hour) once we get there. Hope this helps!

If your friends are truly non-beach people, they might be interested in taking a short hike up the hill from Divi Little Bay Resort to the site of Fort Amsterdam. Built in 1631, it was situated on the peninsula between Great Bay on the east and Little Bay on the west. There is not a whole lot to see except stone bastion remains and a few cannons, but the views are great. The fort is on the hill so just keep walking past the parking lot and the residences. The paved road diminishes quickly into a dirt path. A few plaques offer historical information regarding the site and there is a large pelican nesting area located there as well.