Excursions

SmallMama

Hi everyone! I am booked for the Liberty, May 13th 2018 as a celebratory cruise for me graduating grad school. I am going with my son, 4, and parents. This is our first cruise and I am trying have everything plan or have an idea. I am pretty new to this site, but i did not see an excursion forum so i will post my question here.I have seen information at Nassua, but not much about Princess Cay. Do Princess Cay have Excursions? If so does anyone have any recommendation for an excursion that will be okay for a 4 yr old? Any recommendation for Nassua's excursion? I was looking into Atlantis beach day and Atlantis discovery. Has anyone been on this excursion? I will take any advice on things to do on the cruise, must see, or do not do advice.

Princess Cays is a private island, and will be in that portion of the ports of call forum. There will be excursions listed under Manage My Booking on the Carnival website. You might look them over and see what interests you. EM

Head to the library and pick up a guidebook on Bahamas.... that will help you with your day in Nassau.....Princess Cays..yes they have excursions, but there is little need to spend extra money there. Consider it a beach day, pure and simple. Loungers are everywhere, lunch is served on the beach (courtesy of the ship) and it's a lovely, relaxing day!

Head to the library and pick up a guidebook on Bahamas.... that will help you with your day in Nassau.....Princess Cays..yes they have excursions, but there is little need to spend extra money there. Consider it a beach day, pure and simple. Loungers are everywhere, lunch is served on the beach (courtesy of the ship) and it's a lovely, relaxing day!

Thanks! I see now why all I see reviews for is the beach.