2014 Trip Reports

mapleleaves

In anticipation of folks returning from their cruises and sharing trip reports, I thought it would be helpful to have a 2014 Trip Report thread like last yr. It will be a great resource for people still in planning mode.

Travellers would start their own thread to post the report and respond to questions about the cruise, excursions, land travel, vendors, etc. Perhaps in the title or beginning of the post, indicate your SHIP, ITINERARY, DATE and if kids were travelling. Then paste a link to your report to THIS thread to keep them all in once place.

If you have questions about someone's report, please don't use this thread, go to the OP's thread.

Edited by mapleleaves

From aerospace. LIVE from HAL Oosterdam. 5/25-31 Vancouver - Seward, followed by land trip to Denali. A very detailed report with lots of photos.

Itinerary includes Amtrak train Portland OR to Vancouver BC, Ketchikan, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Seward. Transfer to Anchorage then to Denali for 6 nites.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2046463

First time posting review- let me know if the link works or not or you might have to cut & paste.

Thanks

http://lclavette1.blogspot.com/2014/05/vancouver.html

Great blog and loved viewing all your photos !! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

I'm sure people will have questions about your trip and excursions, but there is no where to ask on a blog format. So hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this link to your post 'just got back from NB Radiance cruisetour". That way people can ask their questions and thank you for taking the time to share your trip report. Thx again !

Great blog and loved viewing all your photos !! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

I'm sure people will have questions about your trip and excursions, but there is no where to ask on a blog format. So hope you don't mind, but I'm adding this link to your post 'just got back from NB Radiance cruisetour". That way people can ask their questions and thank you for taking the time to share your trip report. Thx again !

Thanks- I will be happy to help others- this was our first time to Alaska. I live in Ft Lauderdale, FL so this was the first time I flew to a ship.

Cruise Critic helped me plan this trip for a year.