Stay123

I had to change a cruise for next year, so I need to change a reservation with them. How does anyone get a hold of them? They don't return emails or voice mails and I can never get anyone on the phone.

I found this for you - https://www.stay123.biz/CancelReservation

Is this for the EWR area? If so, what hotel, what price, and what date? I really like Trinityreservations and they don't charge a cancellation fee like stay123.

I found this for you - https://www.stay123.biz/CancelReservation

Is this for the EWR area? If so, what hotel, what price, and what date? I really like Trinityreservations and they don't charge a cancellation fee like stay123.

I don't want to cancel, I just want the reservation changed to accomodate my new dates. It is for the inner harbor area.

• 7 months later...

I wanted to change hotels with them. They told me to make the new reservation online then let them know and they would cancel the original hotel and refund me the original deposit with no cancellation fee. They did everything but give me the refund. Live and learn.

I don't want to cancel, I just want the reservation changed to accomodate my new dates. It is for the inner harbor area.

If you are having this difficult a time reaching this outfit I would strongly consider cancelling and rebooking with someone else who is more readily accessible. I'd have real concerns about the validity of my reservation made thru them. Just my opinion.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Forums mobile app

I like trinityreservations.com and recommend them all the time. They are a faith based reputable organization that quotes tax included. They have always responded to my inquiries about their offerings and have received no negative reviews from cruisers on this forum.

I had two stay123 reservations last December and January but cancelled the December one. It took several calls to get the refund credited however they eventually did it. After that I questioned how big/credible that company was. There was no problem with the reservation being cancelled. I called the hotel directly to confirm. There was no problem with the January reservation since I kept that one.

I suggest that you just be persistent. You'll probably eventually get what you want. I don't feel comfortable enough to use them again. I'm concerned when an internet company doesn't have good customer service.

I wanted to change hotels with them. They told me to make the new reservation online then let them know and they would cancel the original hotel and refund me the original deposit with no cancellation fee. They did everything but give me the refund. Live and learn.

They finally refunded me. Shorty after this was posted.