Room service from full menu?

LindaKE

Is room service available for the full menu like on HAL or is it just for limited items? We'd like to have breakfast on our balcony on sea days, but really enjoy a hot breakfast, not just continental.

Do a search on room service and many report how they enjoy it. DH is fine with continental breakfast, I order the BLT from the 24 hour menu by writing it in on the door hanger.

So you may be able to get something that you enjoy.

I go up to the Lido first thing in the morning and bring back hot omelets, bacon, burritos back to the room so we can sit on our balcony and enjoy. Best way to carry everything is to get room service of coffee and juice and then use that tray to carry food back to room. Room service and the MDR are the only places you can get tomato juice which I love.

Thanks for that idea. That sounds like what we might enjoy doing. Since we're not coffee drinkers, I guess I'll have to order hot tea from room service to get a tray. If I do that once, can I keep the tray all cruise or do I have to do that every morning we want to eat on our balcony?

I go up to the Lido first thing in the morning and bring back hot omelets, bacon, burritos back to the room so we can sit on our balcony and enjoy. Best way to carry everything is to get room service of coffee and juice and then use that tray to carry food back to room. Room service and the MDR are the only places you can get tomato juice which I love.

This is such a great idea! I had read elsewhere of someone bringing a tray with them - but this way we get a wake up service and a tray!

I get pre-breakfast from room service. Coffee and whatever to eat on the balcony while the wife gets ready. Then I go to the Lido for hot breakfast and eat next to the big windows and people watch. Then I get second breakfast and go back and eat it on the balcony. I'm so ashamed. Lol.