View

bslowry

Hello! We will be staying in connecting rooms 10311 and 10313. Any chance you can see the aqua show from the balcony? We have reservations to the show just curious if we will be able to watch other nights from the balcony. Any reviews of these rooms are appreciated. We have only had an inside stateroom. Thanks in advance 😊

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Forums mobile app

Hello! We will be staying in connecting rooms 10311 and 10313. Any chance you can see the aqua show from the balcony? We have reservations to the show just curious if we will be able to watch other nights from the balcony. Any reviews of these rooms are appreciated. We have only had an inside stateroom. Thanks in advance 😊

I just sailed on Harmony in the farthest aft B! cabin right at the theatre 10329 and even with that ideal balcony it was better to see the show seated in the theatre.

Hello! We will be staying in connecting rooms 10311 and 10313. Any chance you can see the aqua show from the balcony? We have reservations to the show just curious if we will be able to watch other nights from the balcony. Any reviews of these rooms are appreciated. We have only had an inside stateroom. Thanks in advance [emoji4]

We have 10313 booked on oasis. I've found pictures from various reviews and yes it looks like you would be able to see the show. Also see the ocean pretty well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just sailed on Harmony in the farthest aft B! cabin right at the theatre 10329 and even with that ideal balcony it was better to see the show seated in the theatre.

We're getting ready to sail HOTS in March #9729, 9727, 9725 & 9723...booked these long before (June 2015) the Abyss was known..wasn't too happy about this obstruction....oh well. Was it too much in the way of the view other than the the show ? Of course we'll see the show seated as this wasn't the reason for booking these cabins.