Cave tubing worth the TIME.

Bases5

I have been reading that the cave tubing excursions take 5-6 hours. The cave tubing itself is 45 minuets to 1 hour.

Is it really worth all the time for 45 minutes.

Is it that fantastic can't miss excursion?

CaveTubing is surely an unforgettable experience! I've done it more than once while stopping in Belize. The 45 minutes to 1 hour float through the Cave is truly amazing as I don't believe there is another place that I will get that same type of experience!

Also the walk in the forest is Amazing before you get to the Cave itself, That takes about 20 minutes + but its great as your guide will give you information about the Flora and Fauna along the way. Overall From Start to Finish (Back to Port) it takes about 4 hours sometimes even less! There are several companies but I choose to go with the strong guys http://www.mrbelizecavetubing.com they take care of ya!

Good Luck !

We have done it twice (not becuase it was just that fabulous and we had to do it again, but because we had a wonderful time the first time and wanted the rest of our family to experience on the next cruise and took them).

It's definitely something that is known for in Belize and I agree with the previous poster, you won't get THIS experience somewhere else.

Don't look at it like you are wasting all this time just to do a 45 min-1 hour ride down the river on a tube. It's a lot different than that. The ride to the caves are very informative and the guides definitely keep you occupied to the point that you lose track of time and don't realize just how long it's been. Once you get there and on the walk in the rain forest, you are loaded with a wealth of information and it's not only informative, but pretty darn interesting. You stop along the way and try things, hold things and so on. Not boring at all. :)

I have 2 reviews in my signature line if you are interested. It has tons of pictures on the second one. :)