2013 Brochure.....

I have a copy from my local TA today - happy to answer any questions if anyone has any; prices etc!

Hi, I wonder if you could tell me the price of the deck 6/7 cabins on 29th June Baltic please? I asked in 3 TAs yesterday and no one had a brochure. Thank-you:). V.

Is it the one brochure, or is there a seperate Platinum one too? :)

I would have thought they can't go platinum until the ships get the required level of positive feedback?

Make the changes and then wait until the customer surveys prove that platinum is justified?

then you can put the price up

Is it the one brochure, or is there a seperate Platinum one too? :)

Just one brochure - Platinum is highlighted on certain pages - the Dream from start of Winter '12 Caribbean seaon and Celebration in summer '13. Not sure when they are going to upgrade the Celebration as there only appears to be a few odd weeks when it appears to be out of service before start of summer '13 and only about 3 weeks prior to the Dream going to the Caribbean.

The photos of the cabins are exactly the same as this year - not even an artists impression!! (although there are some artists impression of the ship's interiors.)

I would have thought they can't go platinum until the ships get the required level of positive feedback?

Make the changes and then wait until the customer surveys prove that platinum is justified?

It states "To make the grade, our Platinum ships have to score "good" or "execellent with 90% or more of our customers."

With a similar cruise that we are doing this year, they have put the prices up by £40 per adult and £50 per child so not massively and flight supplements or cabin upgrades haven't gone up.

They only upgrade to platinum based on the feedback they already have received. That's why it's the 2 ships being done, and not the Majesty as the ships have proven themselves to have 90% or more positive feedback by passengers already been on them. Majesty won't be platinum because Thomson havnt had any feedback to judge it on.

Hi, I wonder if you could tell me the price of the deck 6/7 cabins on 29th June Baltic please? I asked in 3 TAs yesterday and no one had a brochure. Thank-you:). V.

Price for the cruise is £1499 then £378 per person upgrade to a deck 6/7 deluxe. (if you go on the CD website, they are quoting "prices from £1269" for that cruise.....)

Hi - ive tried today but they all saying that the brochures not available yet :(

Could you please let me know what itinaries are available in July 2013 - ports of call - I would like to do a back to back and am struggling to find something that is different to what we have already done.

I know its a lot to ask but could you type the itinaries for me? thanks a million

Jo x

Is the deck plan of the majesty better than on the website

I haven't been able to find a deck plan on the Thomson Website but yes, the deck plan in the brochure is good - very clear. Fixed seating for dinner in the larger Seven Seas Restaurant (early or late) too. There seem to be quite a lot of 4 berth cabins and also a lot that convert to double beds on the Majesty.

Hi - ive tried today but they all saying that the brochures not available yet :(

Could you please let me know what itinaries are available in July 2013 - ports of call - I would like to do a back to back and am struggling to find something that is different to what we have already done.

I know its a lot to ask but could you type the itinaries for me? thanks a million

Jo x

Any particular ship or time in July? They vary quite a lot! Spirit are doing the Baltics, Fire & Ice and Fjords again. Dream is doing Western Med, Majesty is doing Eastern Med, Italy & Adriatic, Celebration is doing Eastern Med, Egypt & the Holy Land and Black Sea.

I haven't been able to find a deck plan on the Thomson Website but yes, the deck plan in the brochure is good - very clear. Fixed seating for dinner in the larger Seven Seas Restaurant (early or late) too. There seem to be quite a lot of 4 berth cabins and also a lot that convert to double beds on the Majesty.

Thanks we are wanting to book 3 outside plus cabins together poss on deck 7 or 8 not double beds, does that look possible to do, and how much to upgrade thanks so much

Any particular ship or time in July? They vary quite a lot! Spirit are doing the Baltics, Fire & Ice and Fjords again. Dream is doing Western Med, Majesty is doing Eastern Med, Italy & Adriatic, Celebration is doing Eastern Med, Egypt & the Holy Land and Black Sea.

Just the names of the back to back will be fine - Magesty and Celebration if possible - thanks

Jo x

Jo x

The cruises are being advertised on the 'other' Thomson site with prices so if you type in the dates you are interested in with a +/-2 or 3 weeks the range will come up for a month and the itneraries are included in the cruise details.

Thanks we are wanting to book 3 outside plus cabins together poss on deck 7 or 8 not double beds, does that look possible to do, and how much to upgrade thanks so much

There seem to be quite a few Outside Plus cabins together on both deck 7 and 8 .

To upgrade to Deck 6/7 outside plus is £154 per person per week. To upgrade to Deck 8/9 outside plus is £126 per person per week. (these prices are for the season May - October 2013)

Just the names of the back to back will be fine - Magesty and Celebration if possible - thanks

Jo x

Here's a list I kept from before I've just found to save you looking it up!

THOMSON MAJESTY

Adriatic Explorer - 7nts

Corfu, At Sea, Koper, Venice, Sibenik, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu

Sailing Dates

03-MAY-2013

17-MAY-2013

31-MAY-2013

14-JUN-2013

28-JUN-2013

12-JUL-2013

26-JUL-2013

09-AUG-2013

23-AUG-2013

06-SEP-2013

20-SEP-2013

04-OCT-2013

18-OCT-2013

Italian Flavours - 7nts

Corfu, At Sea, Valletta, Trapani, Civitavecchia, Naples, Messina, Corfu

Sailing Dates

24-MAY-2013

21-JUN-2013

19-JUL-2013

16-AUG-2013

13-SEP-2013

25-OCT-2013

Pearls of the Aegean - 7nts

Corfu, At Sea, Aghios Nikolaos, Thira, Kusadasi, Piraeus, Katakolon, Corfu

Sailing Dates

10-MAY-2013

07-JUN-2013

05-JUL-2013

02-AUG-2013

30-AUG-2013

27-SEP-2013

11-OCT-2013

THOMSON CELEBRATION

Ancient Wonders - 7nts

Marmaris, At Sea, Istanbul, Mytilene, Piraeus, Mykonos Town, Kusadasi, Marmaris

Sailing Dates

06-MAY-2013

20-MAY-2013

03-JUN-2013

24-JUN-2013

15-JUL-2013

29-JUL-2013

12-AUG-2013

26-AUG-2013

09-SEP-2013

23-SEP-2013

07-OCT-2013

21-OCT-2013

Crimean Discovery - 7nts

Marmaris, At Sea, Nessebar, Seavastopol, Constanta, Istanbul, Cesme, Marmaris

Sailing Dates

10-JUN-2013

08-JUL-2013

05-AUG-2013

02-SEP-2013

Egypt & The Holy Land - 7nts

Marmaris, At Sea, Alexandria, Port Said, Ashdod, Larnaca, Alanya, Marmaris

Sailing Dates

13-MAY-2013

27-MAY-2013

17-JUN-2013

01-JUL-2013

22-JUL-2013

19-AUG-2013

16-SEP-2013

30-SEP-2013

14-OCT-2013

You are a star! Thank you

Can I be really cheeky and ask if you could look at the price for outside cabin on 19th July - Majesty - Two weeks starting with Italian Flavours? From Luton

Thanks again :D

£1929 - basic price per adult

£84 pp per week outside deck 8/9

£56 pppw outside deck 3/4

£112 pppw outside deck 6/7

£30 flight supplement from Luton

Can you tell I used to be a travel agent lol ;) ;)

Hi could you possibly price up the Treasure of the Baltic on the Spirit on the 10th August 2013. A single outside cabin and a twin outside cabin on deck 1 or 2? Thanks xx :)

£1399 basic price per person

£598 single outside

£91 per person for outside deck 1 or 2

I wonder if this thread will get deleted??

Would you possibly tell me the price for Thomson Majesty Adriatic Explorer on 6 Sept, 7 nights. Upgrade to outside plus. Thanks a million.

£1149 per person

Outside Plus per person:

Deck 3/4 £77

Deck 8/9 £126

Deck 6/7 £154

I can't work out why deck 6/7 is more expensive to upgrade to??!!

Do you need to know airport supplements??

Archived