Summit San Juan Muster Drill Time?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:08 PM.
#1
Yardley, PA
1,183 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
My son & his wife are going to be on Summit leaving San Juan at 8:30 PM. Does anyone know what time the muster drill is?

Thanks in advance.

- Steve
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
- Steve

RCCL:
1995 Majesty +++ 2000 Voyager +++ 2002 Adventure ++ 2003 Brilliance ++ 2004 Navigator +++ 2005 Voyager +++
2006 Mariner +++ 2008 Explorer +++ 2008 Liberty +++ 2009 Explorer +++ 2010 Oasis +++ 2015 Liberty +++
2016 Anthem ++ 2017 Anthem ++++ 2018 Anthem (booked)

Celebrity:
1997 Century +++ 1998 Galaxy +++ 2000 Horizon +++ 2001 Summit ++++ 2002 Galaxy -

Carnival: 1996 Ecstasy --- Princess: 1999 Grand Princess + Cunard: 2006 QM2 -- HAL: 2006 Noordam ++++ 2007 Noordam ++++
#2
Jacksonville, FL USA
48,475 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by sab490
My son & his wife are going to be on Summit leaving San Juan at 8:30 PM. Does anyone know what time the muster drill is?

Thanks in advance.

- Steve
Hi Steve, when I sailed SUMMIT in January Muster was at 8:00.
#4
Yardley, PA
1,183 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Originally posted by PelicanLvr
Was on Summit in January. Drill was at 8:00pm.
That was a quick answer! Thanks!
#5
Yardley, PA
1,183 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Originally posted by Lois R
Hi Steve, when I sailed SUMMIT in January Muster was at 8:00.
Sorry Lois, I missed your post. That was even quicker!!! Thanks 2 u 2!
#7
Yardley, PA
1,183 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Originally posted by Lois R
Glad to help. Have a great cruise
Thanks, but we are not going. The info was for our son and his wife. I wish we were, but we are only going vicariously through them!
#8
Jacksonville, FL USA
48,475 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by sab490
Thanks, but we are not going. The info was for our son and his wife. I wish we were, but we are only going vicariously through them!
Ohhhhhhhh.....well, hope they have a great cruise
#10
Jacksonville, FL USA
48,475 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by JolietDogMagic
How does late dinner work with the muster at 8:00 p.m.?
Hi Sharon, Muster doesn't usually last more than about 20-25 minutes total.
No need to bring your life jacket anymore so just head to the dining room after the drill is over.
#11
NY, NY
79 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Just home yesterday from our Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Summit. I've pulled my folder the "Celebrity Today" from our first day on the ship, last Saturday, February 27th. Our drill was held at 5:30pm, and it was over by 6pm.

Hope this helps.

-Jill
#12
Jacksonville, FL USA
48,475 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by JLind
Just home yesterday from our Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Summit. I've pulled my folder the "Celebrity Today" from our first day on the ship, last Saturday, February 27th. Our drill was held at 5:30pm, and it was over by 6pm.

Hope this helps.

-Jill
Hi Jill, hope you had a good cruise...then they changed Muster
since January. Guess they cannot decide which time is best