Goodie Bags

Mabks0412

So a quick background, my husband and I are going on a cruise April 2017 with a lot of his former military friends. It's a reunion for them.

Most of them are new cruisers so I thought I would make a goodie bag. We are also their travel agents.

Here is what I have so far, any other suggestions? I'm trying to put everything inside of the tumbler cups. Thanks in advanced!

A tumbler cup.

A lanyard.

Ship map.

How about a luggage tag (not a Carnival one - but one where they can put their name and address on in case something happens to their luggage, they can be contacted).

Gum

Some handy wipes

a map of the buffet layout (so they know where all of the stuff is - deli, pizza, ice cream, guys, blue iguana, etc)

• individually wrapped Germ-X alcohol hand wipes
  • travel-size sunscreen (tubes of cream or cans of spray are both available in tiny sizes)

ETA: check the travel-size section of your local drugstore for more ideas. ;)

E(again)t(also)A: a small portion of nautical-themed candy (like gummy sharks, etc.)

Edited by ShakyBeef

WalMart has a travel section with lots of trial size tubes of hand cream, liquid germ soap, toothpaste, etc. By the time you're done, you're going to need GIGANTIC tumblers filled with goodies. Great idea you have here.

Before I contribute any ideas..... how many people/goodie cups are we talking about? I could probably come up with an idea or two.......but wouldn't want to suggest something that would make it cost prohibitive (buying for 10 is a lot less than buying for 50....):)

We are doing a family cruise in February. I have started a similar idea for Christmas presents. so far I have lanyards, luggage tag holders, magnetic door sign and Carnival gift cards. I like some other suggestions and may add more to my goodie bag

Edited by LPYRCRUISER

• individually wrapped Germ-X alcohol hand wipes
  • travel-size sunscreen (tubes of cream or cans of spray are both available in tiny sizes)

ETA: check the travel-size section of your local drugstore for more ideas. ;)

E(again)t(also)A: a small portion of nautical-themed candy (like gummy sharks, etc.)

ShakyBeef, you can come on over to KY in October and help me. I buy for 35 Christmas stockings for my husbands side of the family. I run out of ideas every year and could use the help. Then I think he would be obligated to send us on a cruise for all our hard work! :D

To the OP, try to find some Avon books. They always have some clearance items for 1 or 2 dollars.

So a quick background, my husband and I are going on a cruise April 2017 with a lot of his former military friends. It's a reunion for them.

Most of them are new cruisers so I thought I would make a goodie bag. We are also their travel agents.

Here is what I have so far, any other suggestions? I'm trying to put everything inside of the tumbler cups. Thanks in advanced!

A tumbler cup.

A lanyard.

Ship map.

A Highlighter. Comes in very handy when marking off things that you want to do.

ShakyBeef, you can come on over to KY in October and help me. I buy for 35 Christmas stockings for my husbands side of the family. I run out of ideas every year and could use the help. Then I think he would be obligated to send us on a cruise for all our hard work! :D

To the OP, try to find some Avon books. They always have some clearance items for 1 or 2 dollars.

Thanks!:) I love this kind of thing. I find myself lingering over the travel size section of various stores and roaming all through the dollar store getting ideas (like Viv0828 said) all the time. Stocking-stuffing is the best part of Christmas shopping for me.:p:o