Golds with less than 25 days

Back to red too. Gold doesn't have much with it. But had the past guest party, and now it is taken away.

The big question is when do you actually go gold now. On the sailing that you reach 25 days or after the sailing you reach 25 days. This same question for Platinum too.

Back to red too. Gold doesn't have much with it. But had the past guest party, and now it is taken away.

The big question is when do you actually go gold now. On the sailing that you reach 25 days or after the sailing you reach 25 days. This same question for Platinum too.

I'm hoping they hold true to grandfathering! I leave on #10 on 6/24, the day BEFORE this new program supposedly gets implemented!!!!!

About two years ago we debated on a three day or a four day on the Sensation to introduce my son to cruising. We decided on a three day.

That makes him 24 days and back to red.

Since he is only four the past guest party is probably not all that crucial.

About two years ago we debated on a three day or a four day on the Sensation to introduce my son to cruising. We decided on a three day.

That makes him 24 days and back to red.

Since he is only four the past guest party is probably not all that crucial.

At least he could have ordered drinks for you =)

It must be after, i was gold now red and have 2 more booked this year. I am now only a day away with our 7 day coming up in 24 days :( I will have to board with the new red card.

Yep, went from Gold to Red....Currently have 22 days traveled...Now need 25 to reach Gold status....No big deal....Only missing out on Past Guest function (and a new gold pin...whoopee...lol)....We cruise to have FUN, and to enjoy the friends we are with and the new friends we meet.

It must be after, i was gold now red and have 2 more booked this year. I am now only a day away with our 7 day coming up in 24 days :( I will have to board with the new red card.

The way we read it, you have to reach 25 days to make gold status, according to their new charts.

Yep, went from Gold to Red....Currently have 22 days traveled...Now need 25 to reach Gold status....No big deal....Only missing out on Past Guest function (and a new gold pin...whoopee...lol)....We cruise to have FUN, and to enjoy the friends we are with and the new friends we meet.

25 days so we are still Gold, if we ever cruise together I'll bring you to the party with us LOL;)

They went from 3 levels to 5, what did you expect to happen.

Other than the color of the card there were no real changes anyway.

EXACTLY!

What they're all so bummed about is beyond me.

This is a marvellous head-game that Carnival plays with your little minds!

Get over it, folks!

It's not real other than a few lousy perks you paid zillions to get there??

Hellooo? :cool:

Hey...look at it this way....we have more varieties (colors) of sail and sign cards to collect...kind of like the Monkey Head drink containers (and past pins for some folks) we get to obtain in order to identify each cruise we have been on...lol.

Archived