Embark and disembark times for Volendam Sydney

Australian family

I think they are standard times. We were able to board around 11.30ish last year (although Auckland) but couldn't get to our cabin until around 1 or 2. We were off the ship between 9 and 10am and were one of the later groups to disembark.

I was going to ask the same question, i.e. what time can we board in Auckland, I guess if it was 11.30 last year then hopefully it will be similar. We live 35 kms north of Auckland so have to book a shuttle to get us to the ship.

You can also get back off again once you have boarded. We boarded, had some lunch and sorted out our cabin and then got back off again to pick up last minute stuff.

I just printed my e-docs for the Dec cruise and it says disembark time is 5am! I guess because the ship is already in port they could start early. Like to see them try and get me up to be off by then. :p

You can also get back off again once you have boarded. We boarded, had some lunch and sorted out our cabin and then got back off again to pick up last minute stuff.

I just printed my e-docs for the Dec cruise and it says disembark time is 5am! I guess because the ship is already in port they could start early. Like to see them try and get me up to be off by then. :p

Sounds like they will have to drag you by your hair to get you out of the cabin. I thought 7am was early. We want to have breakfast before we leave.

That is good that you can get back off after you have boarded. Will give us a chance to go and get some wine, provided there is some bottle shops handy to the overseas passenger terminal.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived