Atlantis Events - Cruise Reviews

CanadaCruiseBoyz

Hi everyone:

My partner and I have recently returned from "The Largest Gay Cruise in History" - our second cruise with Atlantis Events. We have just updated our website with our latest review of our Atlantis Cruise and have posted some of our pictures from the cruise too. If you are interested in reading about our experiences with Atlantis please feel free to visit our website.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/ian.snelson

It made me feel a little better about taking the Mexico cruise this October. I was concerned that it would be all circuit boys from Los Angeles.

Those deck parties...how did anyone ever move...it looked so packed you could be molested and not even know who the person was.....LOL.

Really excited about the trip.

Where there any excursions that were set up special for the Atlantis trip or just the normal ones advertised by the cruise line.....

Perhaps I will get to meet you guys on the trip.

in the meantime I am anxiously waiting on booking the Rio trip.......I confirmed the Insignia was chartered...so now I just have to get a cabin.....then schedule the hang gliding in Rio....... whooooopy!

Great site. We're from Ottawa also and are planning our first cruise on a mainstream sailing of Navigator next month.

Hey there Schplinky:

Wow - nice to see there's others from Ottawa on the message boards. You guys are going to Love the Navigator - she's an amazing ship. If you can, try to see one of Matt Yee's shows - He works for Royal Carribean and is a cabaret type of performer, and he usually performs in the Schooner Bar area. He is gay, and puts on a really good, high energy show. Not sure if his show will be as "gay" as the one he put on during the Atlatnis cruise, but I'm sure it would be a good show. Email us through our website if you'd like to get together sometime.

Take care,

Ian.

That is a great site! A good source for anyone considering an Atlantis cruise.

Thanks for sharing that with us. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

Thank you very much for your compliments. We did put alot of work into designing and writing the material for the site. We put it together for that reason - to give people a unbiased source of information and reviews on Atlantis Cruises. We had tried to find that kind of information for ourselves prior to booking with Atlantis for our first trip, but the information wasn't really out there.

We certainly appreciate your kind words.

Ian.

It made me feel a little better about taking the Mexico cruise this October. I was concerned that it would be all circuit boys from Los Angeles.

Those deck parties...how did anyone ever move...it looked so packed you could be molested and not even know who the person was.....LOL.

Really excited about the trip.

Where there any excursions that were set up special for the Atlantis trip or just the normal ones advertised by the cruise line.....

Perhaps I will get to meet you guys on the trip.

in the meantime I am anxiously waiting on booking the Rio trip.......I confirmed the Insignia was chartered...so now I just have to get a cabin.....then schedule the hang gliding in Rio....... whooooopy!

Hey Captain Tom:

Thanks for your response. Glad you were able to get some good information from our site.

The afternoon Tea dances on the pool deck were alot of fun, and there were quite alot of people out there at times.

The shore excursions offered were the same ones that the cruise line offers. Atlantis doesn't usually have special shore excursions. The ones that you do go on are exclusive though - meaning that only the people off your ship are on the tours. Atlantis usually sends one of it's team members on each of the shore excursions too.

Unfortunately we won't be on the Atlantis cruise that your doing in the fall. We really only go every 2 years. The next one we are thinking of is the Med Cruise in the summer of 2007.

Ian

Hey Ian,

Atlantis is infamous for having in their Med itineraries either Ibiza, Spain or Mykonos, Greece. Over the past two years I've sailed to both and if you haven't been to Barcelona, Spain! Oh la la! You are missing some really cosmopolitan living. I LOVE Barcelona. I love Ibiza too!! :)

Nice job on the website, decided to skip this year's Atlantis January cruise and instead am doing a straight cruise with mom but I'll be back in 2006 with them again I'm sure, if not on the Mexican Riviera.

The lasers by Kyle Garner are the greatest. He did a magnificent job during the white party on the Millennium during the Olympics Cruise. Very nice fella and I believe the lights were still run by Guy Smith. The cool thing about the smaller ships is that you get to know everyone who is out and about, including them. I love the Millennium class ships and may return for the smaller Caribbean cruise in 2006 on that boat (Atlantis charter).

Nice job on the site and glad to see you both enjoyed your RCCL/Atlantis vacation. :cool:

~Jake

Thanks for your website and reviews Canadian Boyz! You certainly brought me a bit closer to booking an Atlantis cruise :-)

I am just waiting for the Europe programme for next year to come out, otherwise I might consider the Mexican Riviera in October!

Reint

• 9 years later...