Why can't I log on to Carnival's website??

Ykgorbie

Well, it's been days now and I am still unable to log onto their website. When it asks for my username, nothing works, not my email address, not my new PFFFT (lol) number, not my name, nothing.

Any suggestions from anyone ??

you have to enter you PG number. Click where it says 'become a VIPF member".... once it recognizes you as a past guest, you should be able to log in...worked for me yesterday and thats how I did it. All my info transferred perfectly. It also asked me if I had a cruise booked, and for the booking number...

Even if you’ve never cruised with Carnival, you don’t want to miss out on the fun. After all, you can take advantage of special members-only offers once you’re signed up. And once you’ve completed your first sailing, you’ll automatically enter the Red Level of the VIFP Club and all your VIFP Points from your first cruise will be applied to your account. If you’ve already sailed with us before, click the big green button below to get started on activating your profile.

I called yesterday with a similar problem and after holding for about 20 minutes got thru to someone in their IT dept.

She walked me thru and it works but my cruising history is not yet posted and she had no idea when it would be.

It froze up again this morning while going thru the booking process. Carnival needs some software people who know what they're doing. Maybe they outsourced it to the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel's tech support.:p

And where have the hidden the ships to look at deck plans?

This is the direct link

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships.aspx

or you can check out the interactive map

Just change the name in the url to the ship you want to view, this is the one for Breeze

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/breeze/interactivemap.html

Archived