Disney Dream Favor/Help

nrdllana

Hello fellow cruisers. I am in asking for a favor from anyone that is cruising on the Disney Dream sometime soon. We cruised the Dream in 2013 but we did not pick up the Dream Cruise Ship Ornament. Since then my wife started collecting the ship ornaments. I have tried the internet with no luck.

Please send me a PM if you are willing to help.

Thank you

Noel

400000296265.jpg.d2df26cd2bcfafb94b552bfd62a515a6.jpg

Yes that's the exact one. I know that website, and I have been on their waiting list for more than a year. I believe they run about that price on board also.

If you have the chance to see one and pick it up at the gift shop, I would greatly appreciate it, but please do not go out of your way. :)

Thank you

Noel

nrdllana...I will look for you, leaving next Friday the 15th. this is our 3rd dream cruise, we usually book carnival or norwegian for value and itinerary but LOVE the disney ships when we can afford it.

If Lily429 cannot get one, they have a Dream one available now nrdllana, and a non specific ship in a bottle too!

Dream, $39.90 plus shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Cruise-Line-Dream-Ship-Model-Ornament-NEW-/381695140920?hash=item58decda438:g:JLcAAOSwXeJXfsWh

Ship in a bottle, $21.90 plus shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Cruise-Line-Ship-in-a-Bottle-Holidayl-Ornament-NEW-/361638416051?hash=item5433544eb3:g:BaEAAOSwvg9XgB9V

ex techie

will definitely check it out when we are on board....6 more days!

Lily429 Enjoy your cruise. 3 more days to go. I appreciate the offer to pick up the Dream Ornament but thanks to Ex Techie they just found the Dream Ornament for me listed on Ebay. So enjoy your cruise and thank you.:)

If Lily429 cannot get one, they have a Dream one available now nrdllana, and a non specific ship in a bottle too!

Dream, $39.90 plus shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Cruise-Line-Dream-Ship-Model-Ornament-NEW-/381695140920?hash=item58decda438:g:JLcAAOSwXeJXfsWh

Ship in a bottle, $21.90 plus shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Cruise-Line-Ship-in-a-Bottle-Holidayl-Ornament-NEW-/361638416051?hash=item5433544eb3:g:BaEAAOSwvg9XgB9V

ex techie

Thank you. Just bought it.:)

Lily429 Enjoy your cruise. 3 more days to go. I appreciate the offer to pick up the Dream Ornament but thanks to Ex Techie they just found the Dream Ornament for me listed on Ebay. So enjoy your cruise and thank you.:)

To be fair, bear3412 found the seller, I just happened to click on his link and see that they then had Dream ships available.

Credit should go to Bear for doing the search!

Glad you got one though and hope your wife loves the new addition!

ex techie

To be fair, bear3412 found the seller, I just happened to click on his link and see that they then had Dream ships available.

Credit should go to Bear for doing the search!

Glad you got one though and hope your wife loves the new addition!

ex techie

Yes. Thank you all. I just received the ornament. It now completes our collection. Just need to go on more cruises to increase the collection.:)