What are your favorite on board activities?

I'm new-ish to RCCL, having only sailed once 7 years ago and on their smaller ship, Majesty. I'm very excited about our December cruise on Oasis and have been scrutinizing the ship board activities (both free and for a fee). They have so many more things available than on my previous short little Bahamas romp.

I love all sorts of things from food & wine to being active to live shows, etc. We're actually traveling with about 25-30 people for my cousin's wedding and will be a mixed group including toddlers to retirees.

So, tell me all about your favorite things to do on the ships, especially Oasis class. What are your favorites? Why? Kid things? Adult things?

Which two venues were your favorite? What made them so great?

Park Cafe, excellent fresh salads. Solarium Cafe, good for breakfast (avoid the turkey bacon!:eek::eek::eek:) and lunch, much less crowded than Windjammer.

Shuffleboard, minigolf, production shows, solarium, pool, gym (don't really love, but have to do it and views are great), listening music in lounges.

We enjoy a casual evening claiming our table in the Promenade before a parade or any type of party.

Sit, drink, watch people go by, eat pizza, drink, listen to the music, drink:rolleyes:

So much to do, we take time to watch the world go by.

Enjoy,

Check out the cruise compass.

When we are not perched on the promenade we love, quest, latino dancing (watch), diving show, listen to music piano bar, or just sit by the pool during the day.

Safe travels.

We enjoy a casual evening claiming our table in the Promenade before a parade or any type of party.

Sit, drink, watch people go by, eat pizza, drink, listen to the music, drink:rolleyes:

So much to do, we take time to watch the world go by.

Enjoy,

Check out the cruise compass.

When we are not perched on the promenade we love, quest, latino dancing (watch), diving show, listen to music piano bar, or just sit by the pool during the day.

Safe travels.

We booked an Aqua Theater Suite and I'm very much looking forward to drinks from the balcony watching the diving show. :)

If you don't get offended easily - you can check out/ participate in the "Quest" an adult "game" which gets quite hilarious. Again only if you don't get offended easily.

Definitely not easily offended. Will have to check it out!

We aren't really into "activities" (we don't "play well with others")...but we do enjoy some shows (not a fan of "production" shows)...and we like to drink, eat, relax and enjoy the ocean!

We enjoy days ashore...we do our research and don't usually book any excursions, as we know what and how to do what we want. Guidebooks are fantastic for that!