Any perks for booking a Junior Suite??

Hi. Thanks for your quick responses. I am happy about the priority check in. Where do I have to go when I go to the pier to get priority? I am happy they have Coke...woo hoo!

Once you enter the terminal and go through security, priority boarding is to the left. There will be signs. There is no priority line to enter the terminal itself. The line is under a large tented area where the dropoff/pickup area is located.

A couple of other perks, is that in addition to a coffee pot (one cup pot) there is also a hot pot, in which to boil water, for tea, instant coffee, or instant soup.

Also, a very large walk in closet, and a bathtub with shower. For some the tub is quite high to step over, but even the GS has the same style tub shower.;)

Rick

When you get to the Port, after you go thru security there are lines marked for Suites, Diamond, Diamond Plus, etc. Just follow those signs and you will (usually) be in a much shorter line than the regular check in.

We are in a junior suite leaving on Monday! My wife and I are in a Junior Suite but our kids are in an outside porthole room. Will they allow all of our group to go through the priority boarding line?

If you purchase the 'coke' package a little tip is to ask for coke zero or spite zero if you are not too keen on the fountain stuff, on Adventure I asked for this and they always gave it in cans as they didnt have it on the fountain.

is that in addition to a coffee pot (one cup pot)

Rick

Just wondering if you could let me know about the coffee maker. Curious if it works with a pod type of coffee or like a K-cup ? Trying to see if I can bring my own favorite coffee from home to use in it. :)

Thanks !!

We didn't realize much perks when we did a JR suite. We wouldn't do it again. We both said its not really worth it. Now a Grand suite we had once, WELL worth it! We loved the Grand suite on Explorer. It was our honeymoon and it was expensive but we had to do it for our honeymoon. Hopefully someday we can do a Grand suite again.

Just wondering if you could let me know about the coffee maker. Curious if it works with a pod type of coffee or like a K-cup ? Trying to see if I can bring my own favorite coffee from home to use in it. :)

Thanks !!

The coffee come in a flow through bag. Since I don't drink coffee, and when my DW cruises alone, she will take a JS. There are much better coffee makers in hotels all across the nation, but Royal Caribbean refuses to step up to the plate and put something in, and give the ability to make coffee on one side, while getting hot water in a cup on the other side, which is what we see in so many hotels these days.;)

Rick

The coffee come in a flow through bag. Since I don't drink coffee, and when my DW cruises alone, she will take a JS. There are much better coffee makers in hotels all across the nation, but Royal Caribbean refuses to step up to the plate and put something in, and give the ability to make coffee on one side, while getting hot water in a cup on the other side, which is what we see in so many hotels these days.;)

Rick

Great!! Nothing worse than being stuck drinking bad coffee. Will make sure to bring my own along on the trip now that I know !!

Thanks for the info !! :)

A couple of other perks, is that in addition to a coffee pot (one cup pot) there is also a hot pot, in which to boil water, for tea, instant coffee, or instant soup.

Also, a very large walk in closet, and a bathtub with shower. For some the tub is quite high to step over, but even the GS has the same style tub shower.;)

Rick

Just making sure that there IS a cofee pot in a JS on the FOS?

thanks frank

Archived