Purex 3 in 1 washing sheets or similiar in UK

t60

Does anyone know where we can get these in UK please?

The people from USA are always saying how good they are for the self service laundries on board, someone even suggested cutting into 4 and using the small bits for hand washing , also leaving a piece in suitcases to keep them smelling sweet.

I can find sellers to send them to UK, but I refuse to pay the exorbitant postal charges

Sandy in Spain

There is a product called Dizolve I have never seen them in the shops but I believe that you can get them online. We got a free sample from somewhere but haven't used them as yet as we still have Purex ones bought on a US trip last year

http://www.dizolve.co.uk/

Try this Iain

Thank Iain, I found some Dizolve on ebay, but it´s only for washing not drying.

Sandy in Spain

Of no help I know, but my sister-in-law brought some Purex back from the States for me after I'd seen mention of it here and it's brilliant. Hope you can get some or, as has been suggested, maybe someone will bring a packet over for you.

Amazon.co.uk have them

Yes but approx £15 for product and another £15 for delivery, as I said in the beginning exorbitant postage.. and that´s to UK address!

Sandy in Spain

Sandy, have you contacted the company who makes them through their website to see if they can help ?:confused:

The reason I ask that is because when I went to their site..I noticed it can be changed from English to Spanish and that made me wonder if they have a Spanish side to their business.

Ok now I am confused :o...you mentioned postage to UK address but your sig says Sandy in Spain :confused:

Sandy, have you contacted the company who makes them through their website to see if they can help ?:confused:

The reason I ask that is because when I went to their site..I noticed it can be changed from English to Spanish and that made me wonder if they have a Spanish side to their business.

Ok now I am confused :o...you mentioned postage to UK address but your sig says Sandy in Spain :confused:

Quite often American sites use Spanish as their 2nd language. The USA/Canada is an arm of a German firm called Henkel (I believe) But I can´t find any suppliers in Spain. I use a UK address as getting things sent to Spain is usually even more expensive than getting sent to UK

Sandy up a mountain, in a very rural part of Spain.

Quite often American sites use Spanish as their 2nd language. The USA/Canada is an arm of a German firm called Henkel (I believe) But I can´t find any suppliers in Spain. I use a UK address as getting things sent to Spain is usually even more expensive than getting sent to UK

Sandy up a mountain, in a very rural part of Spain.

Thanks Sandy for the explanation.

I notice they have them on Ebay...some sellers appear to have free shipping...and some have them quite cheap but some sellers have them way way high prices :confused:

I am going to have to have a look for these when I go across the pond in November :D

May I suggest 'Laundry paper' from Lakeland? 30 sheets for £3.29. Will be using them on our next cruise!

The laundry paper are great for hand wash.

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/21164/Laundry-Paper

The Purex 3-1 is for the washer and dryer.

http://www.soap.com/p/purex-complete-3-in-1-laundry-sheets-tropical-escape-20-ct-2-pack-216886?site=CA&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc_S&utm_term=ADC-113B&utm_campaign=GoogleAW&CAWELAID=1323244570&utm_content=pla&adtype=pla&cagpspn=pla

Do you think these on ebay are similar?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110842549013?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Sandy in Spain

Those are also good for hand washing not for machines.

The Purex sheets look like a cross between paper towels and dryer (softener) sheets. They are much larger than those. Around 9inches x 6 inches. (I'll let you do the metric conversion)

I have used things similar to the above. They are very low sudsing and do get the dirt out.

We came back from Orlando at the weekend and I searched high and low for the Purex 3 in 1 sheets as they as fantastic.

Sadly nowhere to be found anymore. I was told in Publix that they had been discontinued earlier in the year.

I was gutted as I know there is nothing else like that and they are ideal for holiday washing :(

We came back from Orlando at the weekend and I searched high and low for the Purex 3 in 1 sheets as they as fantastic.

Sadly nowhere to be found anymore. I was told in Publix that they had been discontinued earlier in the year.

I was gutted as I know there is nothing else like that and they are ideal for holiday washing :(

There were some on ebay.co.uk the other day and Lakeland do something similar, but their washer sheets only, not drier

Sandy in Spain

Archived