Bernard's Tours, St Maartan

acesallyelton

Hello everyone,

After getting a lot of great advice from you, I decided to book Bernard's for a tour of St Maartan.

Yesterday I filled out the form on their website, but I haven't heard anything back. No email or anything.

Should I try to book again? Does it take a few days? or does this mean he's booked for that day?

Hello everyone,

After getting a lot of great advice from you, I decided to book Bernard's for a tour of St Maartan.

Yesterday I filled out the form on their website, but I haven't heard anything back. No email or anything.

Should I try to book again? Does it take a few days? or does this mean he's booked for that day?

I would give it a couple of days, normally they get back to you within 24-48 hours

Bernard Tours was and will always be one of our favourite tours. The island is beautiful and the tour really took in some cool things. From the sea urchins to the planes landing at Maho Bay, it was a day we will always remember. If and when we ever get there again, we would not hesitate to do it over again.

Caribbean time is not like our time. They will get back to you even if it is 3 or 4 days later. Very quality company.

Thanks! looking good!

Oh, for those of you who have done this tour, which was your favorite stop of the tour?

I enjoyed the entire tour...but, if I have to pic my favorite stop, it would be Maho Beach...it was Totally amazing watching the planes fly right over the beach and so close!

IMG_6154.jpg

IMG_6119.jpg

Here's the stash that Bernard had in his van for us!

IMG_6069.jpg

We will look Bernard up next visit for sure!

Booked for April...it took less than fourty-eight hours for confirmation. Second time with Benard's. Wonderful staff and Bernard is the consummate host if you're lucky enough to have him for your tour! Rum Punch + Maho = fun! Enjoy the hard work Bernard has put into buliding his business. Don't forget to tip your tour guide!

We stopped at a lot of great places...fed the iguanas, met the beach guy that gathers shells and sea life for us to hold and touch, Orient Beach, Serafina's Bakery...but I second Maho Beach as my favorite stop as well. Bernard's is great!

We have been on this tour 2 times and the 2nd was better than the first which we thought was the best tour ever. We had all CC members on the bus and we had an awesome time. Mailman was our guide and he was a great host to beautiful St. Maarten. The fun just did not stop from the time we boarded until the end. You will not regret taking this tour. ;)

I've read so much about Bernards Tours and they sound great. Does a person have to worry about missing the ship? :confused: That would be my greatest concern. I'm sure he has been in the business long enough to know the time frame he needs to work with---But I sure wouldn't want to miss the boat.

Archived