Truffles

koalapanda

Jenny, you will be happy to know on our recent 14 day Odyssey cruise there were maybe a dozen different truffle or truffle accented dishes from potatoes, to soup to au jus to risotto. Enjoy!

Jenny, you will be happy to know on our recent 14 day Odyssey cruise there were maybe a dozen different truffle or truffle accented dishes from potatoes, to soup to au jus to risotto. Enjoy!

Good news, do you thinks they could prepare me truffled foie gras, with lobster and scallops. With tournedos Rossini to follow. Deep joy. 😁

Many things are possible on Seabourn with a polite request to the right person and 24 hours notice. BTW, speaking of special requests kindly avoid then on formal or chef's dinner nights. I overhead one rather demanding gentleman insisting that he would not be refused a special order on one of the chef's dinner nights. It was rather embarrassing to watch him bullying the a very kind and accommodating Asst. Maitre'd who tried to explain hey would be more than happy to provide him with the requested dish in another evening.

Good news, do you thinks they could prepare me truffled foie gras, with lobster and scallops. With tournedos Rossini to follow. Deep joy. 😁

Your heart may explode after that meal but I am sure you'll die happy!!

Hi Chairsin, I hope that your Cruise was most enjoyable.Thank you for your good news re Truffle. Panda & I are over the moon at the thought of Truffle, Foie gras and in season summer produce. We have much to look forward to gastronomically whilst cruising on Seabourn Odyssey. Twenty one days of delicious food and wine and wonderful service . I am salivating and sighing yuuumm and relaxed already. I think there will need to be a lot of walking, pilates and bobbing in the Agean sea to earn such delicous delights.

Edited by koalapanda

Before making a special request, find out what evenings the above mentioned dishes will be on the regular scheduled menu. With the exception of truffled foie gras all these dishes are offered. If they cannot make this for you, order foie gras and ask them to drizzle truffle oil on your toast as an alternative.

Please keep in mind that the food and beverage team work very hard to make us happy, so if we can have our favorite dishes without disrupting their organization it would be a simple way of showing our appreciation for all their efforts.

Thank you for your advice Les Picantins. We are not in the habit of specialty requesting, on Seabourn there is never a need to be demanding. We are happy to know these delights are on the "Odyssey" menu. Your food pairings are impeccable, much appreciated.