Costa Luminisa- disembark time Stockholm?

Kitred

How early I can disembark the Luminosa in Stockholm? Our ship returns July 29 9am but cruise doesn't end til next day July 30. Our flight is 12:10 pm on July 30. Does anyone have advice on when we can actually disembark and time needed to get to Arn airport for our international flight? Also, what is the recommended transportation? Traveling family of four.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How early I can disembark the Luminosa in Stockholm? Our ship returns July 29 9am but cruise doesn't end til next day July 30. Our flight is 12:10 pm on July 30. Does anyone have advice on when we can actually disembark and time needed to get to Arn airport for our international flight? Also, what is the recommended transportation? Traveling family of four.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As the ship is in port the day before, it will have cleared on the first day so you can disembark as early as you like. Allow an hour to get to ARN. So if your flight is at 1210. I would say leave the ship at 0900 and you will be in good time. 0830 departure if you are a belt and braces person! :rolleyes:

Do post a cruise review as a Baltic Cruise is on my bucket list.

Edited by tomvet

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Just got back from the Luminosa cruise of May 28-June 4. We ate breakfast at 7:00am and walked down to the theater about 7:45 where we were directed to go to leave at 8:00am for our luggage color, but we didn't see anyone so we wandered down to the A deck and just walked off into the terminal. No one else was around so we found our luggage sitting there and grabbed it, walked to the taxi stand and were out of there by 8:10 am. Easiest disembarkation ever! I will post a review soon, but we had a great time and I am sure you will too!