Aft Emerald deck mini suites on Sapphire Princess

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:23 PM.
52 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
I am looking at aft mini suites on the emerald deck on the Sapphire Princess. Club Fusion is on the deck below and I'm not sure if that is an issue with regard to sound. Am I right in assuming that these mini suites will be covered? I appreciate any info!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cher7

Star Princess - October/1993
Dawn Princess - September/2002
Island Princess - April/2006
Diamond Princess - October/2007
Golden Princess - October/2008
Mariner of the Seas - November/2009
Coral Princess - September 2011
Grand Princess - November 2012
Sapphire Princess - October 2013
Grand Princess. - October 2014
Star Princess. - September 2015
COLORADO
56,106 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
Originally posted by Cher7
I am looking at aft mini suites on the emerald deck on the Sapphire Princess. Club Fusion is on the deck below and I'm not sure if that is an issue with regard to sound. Am I right in assuming that these mini suites will be covered? I appreciate any info!
Yes covered.
As far as noise from below there have been posts that there is a slight bass sound in the 2 aft most ones.
They are excellent cabins!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Keith
Princess Elite Member
54 Princess Cruises

USNS HARKNESS T-AGS 32

Brentwood, CA
1,562 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Originally posted by Colo Cruiser
Yes covered.
As far as noise from below there have been posts that there is a slight bass sound in the 2 aft most ones.
They are excellent cabins!!
We have enjoyed E731 on three cruises with the Sapphire and never heard a peep from below. It is our favorite mini! The only time we heard bass sounds was on the Island Princess with an Emerald deck mini E736 and it was so slight it wasn't ever bothersome.
Enjoy!!