Margaritaville All-Inclusive Package

CruizinMama1026

It looks like a pretty good deal. $50 all you can drink frozen margaritas, rum, vodka & gin plus one entree (from a small selection). If you want more info, they have been answering questions on their facebook page. I will be there in August and hopefully they will still have this. But looks like you pay your $, get a wristband and a cup, and they fill the cup as you empty it.

11099283_10153272934689679_3791015558403622601_n.jpg?oh=f8bde9027cc84c13581f92cbcdedfd03&oe=5601FB8D

1475882_10153275364294679_3029444090540472924_n.jpg?oh=e349efb4a4f7817537e3a4a782140c47&oe=55D4025F

The last time I was there, I just walked up to the bar and got one any time I wanted. Yes, if you expect a waiter to come to you, then plan to wait, but if you just walk up to the bar, they are pretty quick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will buy this in July to see what's up. but if anyone uses it sooner, let us all know. Looks like a great deal considering their regular prices.

We were there in early May. It was well worth the price if you plan on spending the day there. We found nice place to park ourselves right on the beach under shaded Palm trees. The pool area was just too hot and crowded. Our server was wonderful,came right to our chairs on the beach. Since one drink runs about 13.00 dollars and a cheese burger in paradise about 15.00 this was a good deal. Nice way to spend day at beach. Snorkel right there as well.

We were there in early May. It was well worth the price if you plan on spending the day there. We found nice place to park ourselves right on the beach under shaded Palm trees. The pool area was just too hot and crowded. Our server was wonderful,came right to our chairs on the beach. Since one drink runs about 13.00 dollars and a cheese burger in paradise about 15.00 this was a good deal. Nice way to spend day at beach. Snorkel right there as well.

So, curious when you did this, did they include a tip with the total package price or are you expected to tip each time they refill your drink? We are leaving Saturday and will be there next week and thought this would be good deal for my husband and I and our 2 grown daughters. Good to know that you don't have to stay right there at the pool area and still be served. Did it take long for service for food or drinks? We will be the only ship in port that day so hopefully it won't be so crowded. Just needed to know if we need to take cash for tipping. Thanks for any information!

This place was jammed when we were just there, I didnt get the drink& food package but I say it be worth it, due to 2 drinks plus service charge and AUTOMATIC tip which I didnt know about and tipped the waiter more money, anyway it was 17.53 for a landshark and a basic margarita, I have to say someone on one of the tables had nachos, it was over the top for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, has anyone done this recently? I am going to be there in August with 3 18 yr old girls who want to do this. Does nayone know how you get the all inclusive? Can you order prior to getting there or do you get it when you get there?