Foreign Currency to Purchase in Advance

I will be traveling to London, Brussels, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, and Gdansk this summer. I have booked my tours through Princess Cruises rather than independent tour companies so everything will be paid in advance. Assuming I would be using a credit card for purchases I might make when I am shopping on the tours/sightseeing what types of things would I not be able to use a credit cards for? I am planning to purchase the various foreign currencies (Pounds, Euro, Krone, Krona, Rubles, and Zlotych) in advance (I can get all of them through my local travel club) and am trying to determine just how much I would need to bring. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Not knowing anything about your spending habits, it is hard to give you a figure. Do you buy trinkets? Lots? Pay cash for your café meals? Take public transit?

We did a similar sailing, and only got Euros, pounds and Danish Krone (because we started in Copenhagen). Didn't need any of the other currencies.

Since you opted for cruise line excursions, you will not need very much money at all. Maybe a few euro's, Krone etc, just to buy an ice cream or whatever.

Since the cruise line tours usually limit your free time to do what yo0u may like, your chances of spending any real money are minimal.

Cheers

Len