Post-cruise luggage storage in San Juan

disneygirl34

Hello! We disembark in San Juan around 8 am and our flight isn't until 3ish...is it possible to leave the bags in storage at the port for a few hours or does anyone have a better suggestion? FYI there are at least 12 of us in our party, so a car rental and using the trunk for storage isn't an option;( Thanks in advance!

We disembarked last fall and were in the same boat (no pun intended).

We just told our porter and he got us onto a tour bus of San Juan with luggage storage. It was a brand new 24 passenger van with fabulous air conditioning and they did keep our luggage safe. We took a brief driving tour of San Juan, had a stop at an nice oceanfront park and then several hours of free time in Old San Juan.

The tour ended at the airport and I want to say it was about $25 per person, well worth it for us. Our guide was personable, knowledgeable and I wouldn't hesitate to use this method again the future.

We disembarked last fall and were in the same boat (no pun intended).

We just told our porter and he got us onto a tour bus of San Juan with luggage storage. It was a brand new 24 passenger van with fabulous air conditioning and they did keep our luggage safe. We took a brief driving tour of San Juan, had a stop at an nice oceanfront park and then several hours of free time in Old San Juan.

The tour ended at the airport and I want to say it was about $25 per person, well worth it for us. Our guide was personable, knowledgeable and I wouldn't hesitate to use this method again the future.

That sounds perfect!! Thank you!!

Perfect info! Thank you! Strangely, and maybe bc you found and linked it, this thread popped up right next to mine! I really appreciate it!

Yes...that's usually the reason posts will go to the top.

You're very welcome...glad I could help.