Isn't it time the Quantum sub forum is removed ?

I think they should be merged because most people don't even notice that the separate forum exists. If it has to stay, it should be renamed as the present name is just wrong. It should also be made more prominent in some way, so people see it exists.

I say keep them separate, it's not a Quantum of the Seas subforum, it's Quantum Class. Only half the ships in the class have been delivered and of them only one is really relevant, Anthem. That ship is really not even done being delivered since she'll see some changes (to both activities and policies) once she gets to the US. It won't be anywhere near what we saw with Quantum headed to China, but the answer to some questions will be changing once again. These ships are still very different and a question about "how do you..." is rarely the same for them. Once there merged many people will start asking questions and receive general information that may or may not be correct depending on the ship they are sailing on.

On a side not, why do we still not have a subforum for Harmony and Oasis 4?

I was ready for these to be merged after day 1. Especially now that there are multiple ships and more on the way. Really if quantum has one why not break them all down by class. Voyager, oasis, radiance etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have Quantum or Anthem booked, but I would like to read about stuff on the ships on the main board as well. Just as we do with the rest of the fleet. I know it's not a poll, but I vote for a merger. :D:):D