I can't find the post????

honkes

Hi Everyone:

I have a question that has already been kindly answered for me but I can't find the post now.

We are leaving for Rhapsody of the Seas on December 5, 2004. I wanted to know the alternate itinerary for the week with Playa Maya instead of Grand Caymen (just in case it is still not ready for all the cruise ships by that time). We are making "plan B" arrangements, just in case....better to be safe then sorry.

Also, does anyone have a the weeks copy of all the compasses? My DS (15) is an illusionist and when we go on the cruises he likes to know when the talent shows are...and we would like to prepare in advance for some of the other activities on the ship.:) :) :)

Thanks in advance for your help.:p

THANKS Brn2Crz...but how did you do that and so fast.....I have been looking today since 10 am and couldn't find it so I decided to repost?

That was amazing! :p

The weather isn't bad for right now ... only because I have Mondays off and I'm very glad I don't have to drive in rush hour traffic tonight, but from the sounds of the weather casters they say it will be this way tomorrow too...HUMPH! Well, at least I missed one day!

Thanks again for the QUICK response and help....you are AWESOME!;)

Actually,all you have to do to find a relatively recent post,is click on your name,and click on view all posts....You can do this on your name at the bottom where is shows all the members who are online,or you can go into your userCP..

Yeah,should be same tomorrow...

I knew I should have voted early.. :rolleyes:

Archived