Noordam St Lucia - 2 Stops?

twinkletoes4445

Does anyone know why the Noordam shows two stops in St. Lucia on 1/27/09? The itinerary lists Castries, St. Lucia from 8-3 and then Soufriere, St Lucia from 5-6. Are you able to re-board the ship from either location (and are they close together)? I noticed a longer island tour and I was wondering if maybe that tour ended in Soufriere rather than Castries.

All of Hal's cruises that stop in St Lucia dock at Casteries then leave for Soufriere around 3:00.. I have been there 3 times.

No, you cannot board in Soufriere from a private tour. Only those on a ship tour that ends in Soufierre can do this. The ship does not dock, the pax on the tour are brought out to the ship by a tender.

When the ship leaves Castries and sails to Soufriere the view of the Pitons is awesome. Make sure you have your camera ready. :)

When the ship leaves Castries and sails to Soufriere the view of the Pitons is awesome. Make sure you have your camera ready. :)

Thanks for this information. I meant to mention this in my earlier post. I've got a "must do" list going, and I added this to the list. :) I'm just giddy with excitement today. I even went out in the snow to see our TA today. I did leave a message on her machine (yesterday) and she called me bright and early today.

Archived