Azamara beer choices could be improved

jenkinstl

I agree that the beer selection is wanting. Occasionally, beer is what works best with a particular meal, for me at least, and I'm never even tempted by what's offered. I'd like to see local beers available. Maybe, there's a licensing reason that isn't possible, but it would add to the destination immersion experience if it could be done.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on RCI last year and had a free drinks drinks package thrown in. I couldn't believe some of the beers that were included, in particular the Belgian Leffe. Given the wide selection available to the company I wouldn't have thought it be difficult to at least stock one IPA. Even if it's something incredibly mainstream like Sierra Nevada.

Having said that, the selection of spirits and cocktails included with azamara is very impressive, so as long as theres rum punch on tap I think I can forego an IPA for a fortnight!

Edited by dreadnought101

Hi Bonnie,

I'm following up on my request for India Pale Ale (IPA) on Azamara cruises and hoping there will be at least one for our Feb 9, 2017 Mexico cruise out of San Diego! I even got the premium drink package just in case.

Please give me an update if you can.

We are working on getting an IPA onboard but it won't be as early as February. I'm sorry!

That is disappointing, especially considering that I asked the question almost a year ago. I don't drink wine, liquor or mixed drinks and kind of feel discriminated against. This Feb 9 San Diego cruise may be our last.

What I find silly is they offer Bud light but there is an upcharge for Coors light. This shouldn't be. Bud usually sells for more money than Miller products.

I wish this would change.

I can't drink wine 🍷 because it causes migraines and Intend to limit my mixed drinks...really limited. 😉 I'm really a lightweight when it comes to hard liquor. One of Dale's margaritas at the sunset bar is about all I can handle. 😴