concerned cruiser

bardunc

Hi PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK ABOUT THE DREAM.BEEN BOOKED ON AFTER IEWAS TOOK OUT OF ACTION!THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL CRUISE FOR US

SO WE NEED SOME COMMENTS OF FOLK WHO HAVE BEEN ON HER RECENTLY

TO PUT OUR MINDS AT REST .READING SOME REALY BAD ONES AND PEOPLE ON THE SAME SHIP SAYING IT WAS GREAT WHAT DO WE BELIEVE???

WOULD REALY APPRECIATE SOME FEED BACK

BARDUNC

Checking over on the Thomson forum it looks like the reviews are getting better. You should always remember that out of over a thousand passengers only a minute fraction post reviews, good or bad. At the end of the day it's the itinerary that's important and presumably you'll be off the ship most days. So go forth and enjoy your cruise, after all it's what you make it (and that will be a good one, right? Positive Mental Attitude). We've all stayed in hotels that maybe we could take or leave but then had the best holiday ever, so it's not all about the ship. Best advice is:- Don't read the reviews, lol.

After some of our camping holidays anything's a step up, lol. :):);)

Jan

Hi PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN WE HAVE SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK ABOUT THE DREAM.BEEN BOOKED ON AFTER IEWAS TOOK OUT OF ACTION!THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL CRUISE FOR US

SO WE NEED SOME COMMENTS OF FOLK WHO HAVE BEEN ON HER RECENTLY

TO PUT OUR MINDS AT REST .READING SOME REALY BAD ONES AND PEOPLE ON THE SAME SHIP SAYING IT WAS GREAT WHAT DO WE BELIEVE???

WOULD REALY APPRECIATE SOME FEED BACK

BARDUNC

No I have not been on the Dream but I can only agree with Jan. I read the reviews on Island Escape after booking. :eek: This was our first cruise & was for our Ruby anniversary. I was on the brink of asking to change ships when I asked for advise. Thanks to the likes of Jan & our dear Berwyn & others I decided to stick with it & be positive. I am glad I did! We really enjoyed our cruise. Yes, she needs some work done as I believe the Dream does but Thomson's staff make up for it. Try to be positive & determined to enjoy your cruise. I really hope you do. Best wishes & kind regards. Mo. :)

Hi Mo

Happy Ruby!! It's ours on the 30th and I am at this very moment making the wedding cake we didn't have first time round. I now realise I should have bought considerably bigger bowls to mix it in, lol.:D:eek:

Jan

Thanks mo it is hubby who is concerned as he Wants it to be our dream holliday. and on the night i wrote the plea he had just read an awful coment to say the least.I got a lot of good advise from Berwyn about IE BUT SADLY FOR WHAT EVER REASON HE CANT BE FOUND I REALY HOPE HE IS WELL! "WILL KEEP LOOKING ON THE SITE TILL WE HEAR WHAT AS HAPPENED" i also know there is a sight for the dream but as i have been following this sight for almost 18months its as if i know you and can trust your oppinions. Have a great celebration Jan i am positive we shall bardunc

Thanks mo it is hubby who is concerned as he Wants it to be our dream holliday. and on the night i wrote the plea he had just read an awful coment to say the least.I got a lot of good advise from Berwyn about IE BUT SADLY FOR WHAT EVER REASON HE CANT BE FOUND I REALY HOPE HE IS WELL! "WILL KEEP LOOKING ON THE SITE TILL WE HEAR WHAT AS HAPPENED" i also know there is a sight for the dream but as i have been following this sight for almost 18months its as if i know you and can trust your oppinions. Have a great celebration Jan i am positive we shall bardunc

Thanks bardunc. The big cake is in the oven, I had to mix it up in an enormous pan after the Kenwood Chef filled up to the top.:eek:. Berwyn should be off to Mexico on the 5th September and I hope he is going as it's his special holiday. Whatever has happened, good or bad, it's a reminder to enjoy everything because you never know the minute do you? Tell hubby there's no such thing as a dream holiday! expect a little less then you'll be happy when it's better than expected. Keep him off the internet, worry wart!! lol.:D:D

Some people on the other forums do expect Cunard for Thomson prices.

Jan

Hi Mo

Happy Ruby!! It's ours on the 30th and I am at this very moment making the wedding cake we didn't have first time round. I now realise I should have bought considerably bigger bowls to mix it in, lol.:D:eek:

Jan

Thanks Jan. Hope you enjoy your 30th - Pearl I think. I'm sure the cake will be great!! :D Best wishes. Mo.

Thanks Jan. Hope you enjoy your 30th - Pearl I think. I'm sure the cake will be great!! :D Best wishes. Mo.

Ha, ha Mo, have you been at the sherry?:D:D I'll type it slowly ... it's my 40th on the 30th.. comprende? lol. The cake look a lot bigger out of the tin 12" and it weighs a ton, lol. Nice and flat though as it's square unlike my sponges which usually end up looking like a volcano's about to go off!!:D

Jan

Ha, ha Mo, have you been at the sherry?:D:D I'll type it slowly ... it's my 40th on the 30th.. comprende? lol. The cake look a lot bigger out of the tin 12" and it weighs a ton, lol. Nice and flat though as it's square unlike my sponges which usually end up looking like a volcano's about to go off!!:D

Jan

Oops :o yeah got it after re-reading it!! Hadn't even had the pleasure of the sherry! So, start again - have a lovely 40th!! :cool: Glad the cake's coming on well. Enjoy. Regards Mo.

Archived