Oriana Cruise.

humpy

Hi All You Cruisers Out There We Are Booked On Oriana In May Next Year.were In An Inside Cabin And Would Apreciate Any Info On How Comfortable They Are .many Thanks Humpy:)

Previous Cruises:

Oceana X 4

Arcadia X 1

Ventura X 1(maiden Med Cruise)

Cruises To Come:

Oceana X 3

Oriana X 1

Hi All You Cruisers Out There We Are Booked On Oriana In May Next Year.were In An Inside Cabin And Would Apreciate Any Info On How Comfortable They Are .many Thanks Humpy:)

Previous Cruises:

Oceana X 4

Arcadia X 1

Ventura X 1(maiden Med Cruise)

Cruises To Come:

Oceana X 3

Oriana X 1

Hi Humpy,

In answer to your question--yes--inside cabins on Oriana are very comfortable.

I have been on 3 cruises now and all inside cabins.

2 single beds or you can have them put into queen configuration.Plenty of drawer space,large wardrobe,space for lots of shoes.

Tea &coffe making facilities,tv and mini fridge--what more do you need.

I am the type of person that would not make use of a bigger room,I only need a room to shower,change and sleep(like to be up on deck or in a bar people watching)but each to his own.

Without a window these inside cabins can be pretty dark when you turn off the lights--but what I do is leave the bathroom light on ,or you could buy one of those stick -on lights and put it where you want in the cabin(for night-time use).

I think you will be quite happy with your inside cabins--just spend the money you have saved on lots of goodies for yourself!--enjoy!

Regards .

Taffygirl

I am booked in this cabin on Oriana and have noticed that it is next to the lifts and very close to the launderette.

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? How much disturbance is caused by people going to the launderette and do you hear noise from the lifts?

I am considering changing to another cabin but would welcome any feedback from anyone who has stayed in this particular cabin.

Thanks

Personally it would not bother me as all i care about is midship cabin but you will hear people walking past to lifts, and may get some noise from the crystal pool above as i know some peolpe do say that but I see it as convenient for the lift etc! :p

hi taffy girl.thanks for the info were realy looking forward to oriana.i remember watching a documentary program years ago when she was built and always wanted to sail on her many thanks and many happy sailings for the future. humpy

• 1 month later...

Archived