El Cheapo Cruises Thread

on my way now to pay for this trip, very excited!!!!

Happy dance!!!!!

Royal won't give me the $200 on board credit but the savings on the cruise is $2600 which is huge any way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

all booked and paid.

now I can relax

ended up using a TA which is not my usual way but sick of having probs with royal Caribbean when I try to call.

as guarantee inside we get $100 OBC only but I am not going to argue about that, reckon I have a great deal, thanks everyone for your help and input.

we go up the day before, night in Sydney then an extra night in Singapore and fly home 4th so will be on the plane with esilef and her son.

I just noticed you have posted that you didn't get any OBC that's a bummer. I booked through the captain and they are routinely the last ones I would use when using a TA but as they were the only TA open on a sunday arvo I went and the girl seemed to know what she was talking about.

Got the flights $548 but later than you ( takes a while to get to the airport so we didn't want an early flight). Same flight coming back.

thanks so much for all your help esilef. looking forward to meeting you and your little boy on board, if not before, what part of Melbourne are you from???

Edited by Tara Jane

all booked and paid.

now I can relax

Well done, we have our booking number have updated everything on the personaliser so time to relax here too....sort of..... can't begin to look at flights just yet, think we just sold our house, so will depend on settlement date....could always book to Sydney I guess and just hop a domestic flight .... :D:D:D

Special is still on if anyone else is interested...........

Edited by badgerbill
add

Well done Tara Jane! I'm sure that on board credit should have been applied but will live without it. Great savings anyway.

Maybe I should have used a travel agent! You live and learn.

We are in the northern suburbs of melbourne.

You will certainly see us on the ship. My son is a little blond boy whom does Nothing but run.

Looking forward to getting our cabin assigned. Suspect at the price we paid we won't be upgraded to a GS.

At least inside I can try and get the little man to sleep.

It's all very exciting. Hubby is still a bit upset he is not going but he will have his own adventure.

It's not going to be easy on my own but I have taken steps to reduce any foreseen concerns.

Yes, I am questioning the OBC I read it as we should get $200 but not going to have a coronary over it as then we wouldn't be able to go.

Just phoned friends who often cruise with us and they have also put a 24 hour hold on to decide if they will go ahead.

There are a few TA's whos prices have increased today so looks like they are selling quick.

Could anyone access the $99 sales?

Website didn't work.. No surprise there... Disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I first tried to access it at 202 pm and very often since. States 'service not available. I'm not really surprised but it is dissapointing and I think false advertising- either everything sold out in 2 minutes (quite likely) or the site has a crazy ammt of traffic they can't handle that is easily anticipated. Doesn't make me more likely to go to that site to purchase a holiday, just makes me think it's a scam!

Same. They should have their servers up to scratch and ready to be able to handle the traffic coming.

I definitely see it as a ploy just to get our contact details..

I tried right on 2 and constantly again until now.

It didn't help that when I called them the number they give just goes straight to a voice message..

Well that was quick.........cabin assignment is done and we are more than happy, considering what we paid, with our inside cabin deck 2 "mid ship".... roll on 17 April....... :)

Did you get the $99 sale Bill?

Like the rest of u I have been trying to get the $99 sale but website crashed.

Airfares are booked. Wonder when we will see our cabin number?

I guess any cabin is better than none.

Did you get the $99 sale Bill?

I did everything they said we sh0uld do and then I received a reminder this morning at 10am I waited at my computer from 1.45 to 4pm for this 'link' for the sale that started at 2pm NO LINK NO SALE their web page was unavailable 404 mistake was the message

I messaged them 3 times and 3 times got promised a reply GUESS WHAT no reply

I told them I knew it was a scam and obviously I was correct.

Like the rest of u I have been trying to get the $99 sale but website crashed.

Airfares are booked. Wonder when we will see our cabin number?

I guess any cabin is better than none.

at least you got the link to the web site we did not :(:(

The $99 Sale Facebook page posted this...

Thanks to all of you who visited $99 Exclusives today.

Due to the amazing popularity of the $99 sale, we are experiencing some technical difficulties, but our team is working hard to fix the issue.

We will be back up and running soon.

:d:d

the $99 sale facebook page posted this...

Thanks to all of you who visited $99 exclusives today.

Due to the amazing popularity of the $99 sale, we are experiencing some technical difficulties, but our team is working hard to fix the issue.

We will be back up and running soon.

$99 deals live at 5:28pm. All are travel by end March this but for the soot Singapore flights which are from when they launch in region.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Are the cruises still available? I can't access it :(

$99 deals live at 5:28pm. All are travel by end March this but for the soot Singapore flights which are from when they launch in region.

but most of us NEVER got the link e-mail sent to you so no use to us

The cruise deals were amazing insides outsides quads and twins $99 per person. Adelaide coastal ect. Keep refreshing the page all night too see if it comes up.

There was 5 nights at the navati resort fiji and a couple of resorts in Thailand. All travel by end of March.

but most of us NEVER got the link e-mail sent to you so no use to us

There wasn't even a link it was the same page where you signed up. I just went to that and they had a message it was launching soon.

I imagine their it team has killed their marketing team by now