Originally Posted by desirod
Ship is called the Norwegian Wood and have Beatles theme cruises.
Instead of a casino, an Octopus's Garden
The ship will sail 8 days a week
At night on deck will be Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Eleanor Rigby is a social host
Father MacKenzie is the ship's pastor
Bungalow Bill and Rocky Racoon are on the VIP list.
Entertainers: Sargent Pepper's lonely hearts club band.
Instead of tenders, we use a yellow submarine.
After a hard days night, is the midnight buffet
The corridors on the cabin decks will be a long and winding road
I may take it when I am 64
No world cruise, we go across the universe
Baby I'm amazed
This is great - let me know when this ship sails. I want to go along.
Imagine a trip like this
Bettyanne & David
1. Jewel of the Seas 01/24/16 1st wk of B2B-delayed due to Blizzard of 2016-arrived on ship in Barbados
2. Jewel of the Seas 01/31/16 2nd wk of B2B
3. Liberty of the Seas 08/27/15 - NE & Canada = Great Great
4. Jewel of the Seas 01/24/15 -week one – FOT
5. Jewel of the Seas 01/31/15- week two FOT
6. Explorer of the Seas - 11/03/13 - Mom's Surprise
7. Explorer of the Seas - 11/24/12 with Mom
8. Silhouette 03/29/12 Silhouettics - Absolutely fantastic
9. Silhouette 04/14/13 Transatlantic
10. Serenade of the Seas 01/08/11-Maniac reunion Part 1
11. Serenade of the Seas 01/15/11-Maniac reunion Part 2
12. Serenade of the Seas 01/09/10 Part 1 B2B - Dysfunctional family cruise
13. Serenade of the Seas 01/16/10 Part 2 B2B - Dysfunctional family cruise
14. Jewel of the Seas 01/09/09 Panama Canal Panamaniacs -Craziest family members
15. Explorer of the Seas - 11/23/07-Best Cookies
16. Grandeur of the Seas- 5/27/05 - Grandeur Greats" Out of Baltimore
17. Celebrity Infinity - Hawaii 10/08/03 "Cruise Crazies" Friendliest group of people
18. Celebrity Millennium - Eastern Caribbean 11/01 Late Season Hurricane
19. Splendour of the Sea - E /W Caribbean 11/00 Circle the Caribbean"
20. Celebrity Zenith - Bermuda 06/99 Bermuda
21. Celebrity Meridian - Bermuda 05/26/97 Cruise from Hell