Pre-register sale

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
Subject should be pre-cruise sale, don't know how that happened! Not happy about the current precruise 30 percent off sale. Oasis of the seas is not included in it. I understand offering a sale on CABINS on different ships, as occupancy can vary. But I can't figure out why people on some ships save hundreds on a beverage package, but not on other ships. Not really fair, the package sale shouldn't only be for certain ships.
Florida
145 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Spacedognj, the sale on your particular cruise will vary. You have to keep checking your cruise planner for sales. You can book at the current price, then if it goes down, cancel and re-book at the new price OR you can continue to check the planner and when you see the best price book then. You have until 3 days(I think) prior to your sail date to make any changes online

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
No Work,, No Phones, No worries!
Allure of the seas Feb 2017
Oasis of the seas Oct 2015
Majesty of the seas Oct 2011
Radiance of the seas Jan 2006
Majesty of the seas May 2005
West Des Moines, IA
413 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Originally posted by spacedognj
Subject should be pre-cruise sale, don't know how that happened! Not happy about the current precruise 30 percent off sale. Oasis of the seas is not included in it. I understand offering a sale on CABINS on different ships, as occupancy can vary. But I can't figure out why people on some ships save hundreds on a beverage package, but not on other ships. Not really fair, the package sale shouldn't only be for certain ships.
What makes you think you deserve the same price as somebody else? The price is somewhat set by supply and demand, just like the cost of a room. If many are booking it, you may never see a sale, however if sales are slow, they can pop up a sale and get some to bite. In the end, it is completely up to them on whether to off a discount (or not) and your choice to buy (or not).
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Morecambe, UK
875 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
I got the email and my Oasis 3rd Dec cruise, deluxe drinks package has gone up from £36 to £42!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sailed NCL Epic 14th May 2017 - 4th cruise and got the buzz again.

Sailed Explorer of the Seas 18th April 2013 - 3rd cruise and need to look for another!!

Sailed Mariner of the Seas 9th June 2012 - 2nd cruise and couldn't wait to book my next!!

Sailed Majesty of the Seas 1st July 2011 - My first cruise and I'm hooked!!