Tour of Fragonard or Confiserie Florian factories?

Jenagain

Taking a private tour of Nice, Eze, Monaco, etc., and have an option to add a tour of either the Fragonard perfume factory or Confiserie Florian candy factory. If we take a tour, I'm leaning towards Confiserie Florian - any opinions, as I can't find a review of Confiserie Florian.

Many thanks!

Personally, I thought the perfume factory was a waste of time. All they want to do is sell you stuff. Now, if you wear a lot of perfume.......

Somewhere close to there is a glass blowing factory, that was interesting. Biot Glass Works. Also in Vence, the Chapel with Mastisse's stations of the Cross. Worth seeing.

Taking a private tour of Nice, Eze, Monaco, etc., and have an option to add a tour of either the Fragonard perfume factory or Confiserie Florian candy factory. If we take a tour, I'm leaning towards Confiserie Florian - any opinions, as I can't find a review of Confiserie Florian.

Many thanks!

I have been to both..not on a tour,but I was satuing in the area,and I have been to Fragonard several times at other times to shop..it is interesting,but I have to say the candy factory was something else.I came home with candy made from violet's(and looled like them too) as well as jelly made from other flower's and it was very interesting to say the least.It is something you will not see elsewhere IMHO.

I, too, liked the candy store. The perfume store was okay, but I liked the shop at the base of Eze village better, I believe they sold soaps and stuff. The grandkids like the lollipops shaped like the Eiffel Tower and, yes, the lavender candies are good and the lavender jelly is good too

• 2 weeks later...
I love the Fragonard product! I would love to do that tour. I still have my bottle of Fragonard perfume "Riviera Riviera!" I love it...

I also bought a bottle of "Riviera Riviera"! I get transported to the French Riviera everytime I put it on. Ahhhh...... Where was I? Oh yeah! If you go to Eze there is a Fragonard store, so if you don't do the tour you can still wander the store & sample perfume. :D

I, too, liked the candy store. The perfume store was okay, but I liked the shop at the base of Eze village better, I believe they sold soaps and stuff. The grandkids like the lollipops shaped like the Eiffel Tower and, yes, the lavender candies are good and the lavender jelly is good too

The factory in Eze has a huge selection!! Everyone got gifts from there last trip. Love Fragonard.

Archived