HAL Zuiderdam -- 12/11/04 -- Who else??

JeffCoud

Ok gang....just booked myself on the 12/11/04 Zuiderdam. Anyone else going?? Looking forward to a nice week away from it all, and hopefully there will be some family on board.

Me, single, 42 yo, active, well travelled, well educated, worked out all around good guy. Caused a bit of a stir on the HAL board wondering if there was a nude beach area at Half Moon Cay (private island thing). So, that should give you a little sense of me lol. Like hanging in the gym/spa late afternoon, meeting up for martinis before dinner, and moonlit stolls on deck at night. Any case, here's a pic -- [url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jeffcoud2/detail?.dir=9645&.dnm=3e24.jpg&.src=ph[/url] So book now lol!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,
Maybe I should book the back to back and stay on board. That photo is really very flattering.
I am booked on the ship for the week of 12/4 so I am now heartbroken that I don't get the chance to cruise with you. I don't think there is too much family on my cruise, and I hope that your cruise will have some family. One sure place is to meet up with the assistant CDs.
I was on the ship this last summer and the port lecturer said that on HMC, if you head toward the right from the island docking area and walk over the hill you will be able to find a beach where you can work on erasing your tan lines.
If you get those lines erased, be sure and show me how well you did. tee hee
I'm sure you'll have a great week on the ship. It's only 4 weeks away for you.

Hey Colo -- do the back to back lol! Looks like there are some family on your sailing, and the sailing after me. Hmmmm.... Just saw a thing on the "Gay CD" thread on this board that the CD on the Zuiderdam was gay (ok...big shock) and that they had FOD parties every day nearly. Hope that is the case for our sailings. Need to find out who the sophisticated "Red State" people are lol.....

Jeff

Jeff,
I'm sure you will find some fun folks to hang with. I was on the Z in July when the CD had just started. I think he is quietly gay. A very nice guy. Several of the assistant staff were also family and friendly.
This Red State is more schizo than anything.
Did you ever find out if there was any private beach on HMC to get that all around tan?

[b]Hi Jeff,[/b]

[b]I just booked the Zuiderdam, Dec. 11 sailing and am very pleased to know that there will be additional "family" members on board. I will be with my friend (and we are just cabinmates, [u]nothing more[/u]). I am looking forward to meeting you, and if you are looking for someone with whom to "explore":) Half Moon Cay, I would be more than happy to join you. Please feel free to contact me.[/b]

[b]Take care,[/b]
[b]Bob[/b]

Hey Bob! Glad to know you guys are sailing. Late or early seating?? Def could use some buds to hang out with! Want to exchange e-mails? I think mine is in my profile. Came into some windfall money this week (very big grin) so upgrade to one of those aft suites....planning on having a party maybe! Anyhow, zap me an email and we'll chat. Def want to find that nude beach area on HMC! Even if I had to declare it such myself lol.

Jeff

Gary -- I was on the Mercury in late August....did think about a 4 or 5 day sailing in late September but didn't end up going...started a new job.

Steve -- What coast should we be on lol?? Not too many sailings out of Seattle this time of year I think huh???

Got mail from HAL today.....was so excited.....it was a brochure I ordered, not my docs.... :(

Jeff

Hey Bob...there are more of us. Found this thread over on another cruise board.... [url]http://cruise-forums.com/forums/read.php?f=52&i=8464&t=8464[/url]

Hopefully that link will work. 2 other couples it seems like, so I sent them an e-mail to say hello....so that makes 7 of us I guess...plenty for the makings of a FOD party on my balcony lol!

Jeff

Archived