Celebrity Reflection November 30th, 2013 Pied Piper

bud656

My partner and I plus 4 other friends will be going on this. This will be my first Pied Piper group and I know it will be great. I believe we will have a big portion of the ship. Not to mention The fact the Reflection is a beautiful ship as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Brian

My partner and I have signed up too, while we were on the last Pied Piper Post-Thanksgiving..... 4 of our friends (some we met on the last trip) have signed up as well while on the ship.... We are pretty excited. It will be our second Pied Piper and we both enjoyed our first cruise with them. The activities are fun and entertaining. We were about 850 on the Allure of the Seas last year (2012 Post thanksgiving) and if we are about that same number on the Reflection it would means 1/3 of the ship almost... or a 1/4.... :)

Looking forward to chatting with you guys/gals more!

Hi guys!

Have friends that have done the post Thanksgiving cruise and said it was a blast! We have a group of about 12 of us from the Orlando area that are booked. Very excited about it! :D:D

Yes, this ship looks incredible! I've done allot of homework researching the layout and all. I've heard PP has contracted 35% of the cabins. That puts it at around 1000 passengers from PP. With the promotion from Celeb, couldn't pass it up! Tommy & Ray here!

Hi guys!

Have friends that have done the post Thanksgiving cruise and said it was a blast! We have a group of about 12 of us from the Orlando area that are booked. Very excited about it! :D:D

Yes, this ship looks incredible! I've done allot of homework researching the layout and all. I've heard PP has contracted 35% of the cabins. That puts it at around 1000 passengers from PP. With the promotion from Celeb, couldn't pass it up! Tommy & Ray here!

wow that would be a lot of Pied Piper guests... this past thanksgiving there were 850 of us or so.... out of a ship of 5000 it was not too bad... but this ship, Reflection, is smaller.... :)

Couple new to Pied Piper cruising. Have done RSVP. Any one else

going?

Everything we have read tells us that this cruise will be MORE of a blast than the Holland American charters we have taken in the past>>>>>and we follow up the cruise with another entire week on the Gulf Coast at Tampa Bay! (We prepare with a trip just before to gay ole Palm Springs.). What a great year!

Who's counting the days!! Ha!

I haven't started to count the days yet, I am going on two cruises prior to this one! :D

Seriously, the last one was fun, so I am looking forward to this one as well. We are a bunch that have signed up again with concierge balcony stateroom.... looking forward to it!

• 1 month later...

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Just booked yesterday through Pied Piper. This is my 4th time on Celebrity and 2nd Pied Piper. Did the post Thanksgiving in 2011. Had a blast.

Going solo, but my brother and sister-in-law will be joining me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to this one too! Booked again in a Royal Suite with Pied Piper. I just can't cruise without a Butler I guess LOL! :)

Just back from the Transatlantic Eclipse PP journey, and it was an amazing trip. the group was only about 25 from PP on this one, but there were plenty more family on board from all over the world. 8 sea days made it great to meet people too. and the dry witted brits were amusing as well...!

PP did a great job even with this small group, they have said the post Thanksgiving one will normally take the entire lower level of the main dining room for the group!

If you haven't booked with PP, you can transfer your reservation to them if booked direct with Celebrity so you can have access to the private PP events that will be planned. Won't cost you anything to do it....so why not?!

I'd email Piped Piper with your reservation details, and they would be able to tell you for sure.

Maybe cancel and rebook, if there is not a huge cancellation penalty.

Thanks, i'll send an email and see what happens. It will be nice to be a part of the private events. I booked during the 123 Promotion so if I cancel and rebook I lose the promotion, which would be a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

My partner and I will be on this cruise. Our first time on Pied Piper and looking forward to it. This is our 4th cruise on Celebrity. We have sailed with Atlantis on numerous trips and look forward to a change.

• 3 weeks later...

My partner and I will be on the cruise as well, unfortunately not part of the PP group. We had previously been on 3 Post Thanksgiving cruises with PP, but I realized that PP was doing the reflection after I had booked with my travel agent. Will definitely miss the white party.

• 1 month later...

ahh- a White Party!! Yes!!! We are so looking forward to that!! I haven't posted in a while. Our group from Orlando are planning on going down to Miami on Friday - Pre Party Cruise Festivities !! Tommy & Ray

Hi Everyone,

Just booked this cruise while on PP Iceland 2 weeks ago. Looking forward to it! Will be my 5th PP and 3rd Post Thanksgiving (previously did 2010 and 2011).

Paul from NJ

P.S. Hi Rick, good to see you're going again!

I'm just "dropping in" since I knew there would be a 2nd roll call for this cruise. I'll be sailing w/ my cruise mate Judy. We got in on the Blue Chip Club (Celebrity's gambling loyalty deal), but thought I'd let you know that the "other" roll call is alive and sort of well, but BARELY and maybe some of you could drop in and get the group moving. Although I do recognize the screen names from the other roll call. I guess, however, that at 2 pages, this roll call is a bit quiet also.

At any rate. HI to all y'all and look forward to meeting you on board and perhaps at the Celebrity Connections party if you're so inclined. OK as you were!

Later gators!

Archived