A few comments about your note

Larry, I may be critical of the way things are done by your corporate office but I firmly believe with all my heart you will not find anyone on here who does not love the Azamara Experience. I really like large ships and the thought of taking a small one really concerned me until we decided to take our first Azamara cruise and have to tell you it was a game changer for us.

We did not take our first Azamara cruise until after you made all the changes so for us what was included was amazing and considered it a real value for what you paid for and after we finished our first cruise we quickly booked on 2nd for 4/13. I was not happy that you took the 50% away and really do believe you should of given us a grace period but so be it and I will take Bill L at his word that the new shore ex will not be at 100%.

When I saw the 2014 prices I was honestly taken back and the new added additions really do not bring much to the table for us. You do deserve to raise prices to keep up with cost but when I see the same cruises in 2013 going up $1400 to $1900 that is for two people for 2014 for us it crosses that line where we have to say to ourselves this is no longer a value to us for what is being charged.

I wish you luck and have to say Azamara was the best cruise I ever been on we looking forward to our cruise in 2013 I will be very interested in what you have to say but I do not expect any changes from your announcement.

About the note and the 4 posts.

It should be obvious to everyone that Mr. Pimentel intends to go through with his plan as announced. Other than some included Nespresso, nothing is going to change. Future posts will, I am sure, reflect the same. He is in charge and he decides the future of the cruise line.

We can either accept the explanation for the change or not. We can all choose to continue to book cruises on Azamara or not under the new policies and prices.

But it is clear to me that prices will stay where they are (and rise), low end alcohol will be included, one group event will be included and 50% off excursions is gone.

Archived