Eclipse hump cabin 1044 photo's

dollydosh

Hi dollydosh! :) thanks for posting the pictures from Eclipse which I found most interesting as hubby and me will be sailing on her in October, we are on the hump but on deck 8 .

Looks like a wonderful ship...have you posted any reviews on the boards? If so,would love to read them.

Many thanks Janet

Wow! We just had cabin 1044 and 1046 on solstice!! We lost our pictures, but these are great. We actually opened up the partition for both 1044 an 1046 and had a massive balcony, it wad great!! Thank you for posting this!!

Thank you so much for those photos! We are on Solstice in 1046 with family in 1044 in July and I've been hoping for photos to get them excited (it is their first cruise!). And pumpkin - glad to know the wall opens to make the rooms accessible to each other. That will be wonderful!

Thank you so much for those photos! We are on Solstice in 1046 with family in 1044 in July and I've been hoping for photos to get them excited (it is their first cruise!). And pumpkin - glad to know the wall opens to make the rooms accessible to each other. That will be wonderful!

That's great!! You will truly enjoy it!!:)

• 2 years later...
This is my first time on a cruise and my first time trying to post a note. We are going to Iceland and the Feuds on the 4th August and was wondering if you have done this trip and if you could give me any onboard tips.:)

Please go to roll call,you will find tons of information there.

What is a Hump Cabin? We are sailing the Eclipse Nov. 20th and wondeering if our balcony partition can be moved, our friends are in the cabin next to ours.

Actually, Stateroom 1044 is not on the "hump" -- it's one of the 2 angled balconies on the Starboard side up forward. There are also the same two on the Port side.

Here's a thumbnail of the "hump" section on the Solstice Class ship. Note the balcony size of the angled balconies coming off the hump. The 1st and 3rd in each direction coming off the hump are the largest, with the 2nd and 4th a little shorter in length by a foot or so.

This thumbnail is of Deck 9. Deck 6 thru 11 are the exact same with some being suites/penthouses.

Those in 1044 and 1046 will be able to open up the plexiglass portion of the balcony partition to make one large balcony.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24259746&postcount=14

Thank you for the picture, this looks just like our last cabin was on the equinox - we were on the angle of the hump too and it was laid this way round.

I have to admit, having had one with the bed next to the balcony door and one with the bed next to the wardrobe, I'm torn which is best

Prefer the bed near the window but its harder to get into the wardrobe as the sofa blocks one of the doors. A shorter sofa would have been better.

Actually, Stateroom 1044 is not on the "hump" -- it's one of the 2 angled balconies on the Starboard side up forward. There are also the same two on the Port side.

Here's a thumbnail of the "hump" section on the Solstice Class ship. Note the balcony size of the angled balconies coming off the hump. The 1st and 3rd in each direction coming off the hump are the largest, with the 2nd and 4th a little shorter in length by a foot or so.

This thumbnail is of Deck 9. Deck 6 thru 11 are the exact same with some being suites/penthouses.

Those in 1044 and 1046 will be able to open up the plexiglass portion of the balcony partition to make one large balcony.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=24259746&postcount=14

Thanks to all for the photos and information. I have two questions about cabin 1044. Is the balcony about the same size as the larger balcony on the cabins on the slant of the hump (the first and third off the hump)? I've stayed in one of the latter, and from the pics, the balcony size looks about the same, but was wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Also, on the Celebrity deck plan, which I realize isn't drawn exactly to scale, the *interior* of 1044 looks wider than that of the cabins on the hump with the larger balconies (e.g., 1231), but from the pics, that doesn't appear to be the case. Anyone know?

Thanks to all for the photos and information. I have two questions about cabin 1044. Is the balcony about the same size as the larger balcony on the cabins on the slant of the hump (the first and third off the hump)? I've stayed in one of the latter, and from the pics, the balcony size looks about the same, but was wondering if anyone knows for sure.

Also, on the Celebrity deck plan, which I realize isn't drawn exactly to scale, the *interior* of 1044 looks wider than that of the cabins on the hump with the larger balconies (e.g., 1231), but from the pics, that doesn't appear to be the case. Anyone know?

Stateroom 1044 has the larger balcony. All the staterooms are the exact same size/width with the exception of the accessible ones. The only difference in the staterooms is bed position (by the bath or balcony). 1231 has the exact same size balcony as 1044.

• 10 months later...

Archived