Bermuda Lucky Stone - Kings Warf

High C's

I would really like to purchase a Bermuda Lucky Stone pendant. Does anyone know if these are readily available at Kings Warf' date=' or do I need to go to Hamilton to purchase this?[/quote']

There is an E.R.Aubrey Jewellers Ltd. in the Clocktower Mall and they sell the Bermuda Lucky Stone jewelry.:) They are a reputable store.

What is a Bermuda Lucky Stone ?

When I was eight years old I fell off my push bike and hit my head on a rock resulting in 4 days of hospitilization. The rock that stopped my fall was named by my granny as "The Lucky Stone" why? Granny said if I would have bashed my head into any other stone I would have died so the stone I crashed into must have been some sort of lucky stone. I don't argue with Granny, mostly because she's tougher than me and the swelling still hasn't gone down from hitting my head on that rock and she gets me out of jail sometimes.

What is a Bermuda Lucky Stone ?

Here's a photo:

lucky%252Bstone.jpg

It is a clear gem-like stone (quartz) made of 4 colours. Folklore says the 4 colours represent health, wealth, friends and family. Not an "investment" piece of jewellry or anything, just very pretty and a nice keepsake of Bermuda.

When I was eight years old I fell off my push bike and hit my head on a rock resulting in 4 days of hospitilization. The rock that stopped my fall was named by my granny as "The Lucky Stone" why? Granny said if I would have bashed my head into any other stone I would have died so the stone I crashed into must have been some sort of lucky stone. I don't argue with Granny, mostly because she's tougher than me and the swelling still hasn't gone down from hitting my head on that rock and she gets me out of jail sometimes.

That's one very special granny!!!:D

Any idea on a price range for these rings??

Hey Susan

Got one back in 2004 when the 10 of us cruised down....Got it in Hamilton and it was 99.00 gold, mine had 3 stones...broke a prong ,but still have the stone...have to have it fixed...lol

have a great easter

love

Kathy :p

Archived