Favorite entertainer on Princess?

Tina G

Several years ago I enjoyed the talents of Kemble, a Liberace-inspired pianist/singer, who entertained large groups in the Sun atrium. I was wondering if other cruisers remember any entertainers that made your vacation special. :)

Several years ago I enjoyed the talents of Kemble, a Liberace-inspired pianist/singer, who entertained large groups in the Sun atrium. I was wondering if other cruisers remember any entertainers that made your vacation special. :)

It's sometimes hard to remember the good ones... but I can sure remember the BAD ones... which I won't mention in this forum :D

We sailed the Caribbean Princess Sept 2, 07 and the best for us was Phoenix Rising every night in the Wheelhouse Bar. Great entertainment Joey and his guys Jim and Randy made our cruise one of the best we have had. Sorry to say this week is his last on the CB. Not sure where he will be next but if you get the chance to hear them go and spend you cruise time with them and tell them Boot Lady say HI.

We sailed the Caribbean Princess Sept 2, 07 and the best for us was Phoenix Rising every night in the Wheelhouse Bar. Great entertainment Joey and his guys Jim and Randy made our cruise one of the best we have had. Sorry to say this week is his last on the CB. Not sure where he will be next but if you get the chance to hear them go and spend you cruise time with them and tell them Boot Lady say HI.

I agree with Pheonix Rising:) They were on the Grand, our first cruise and we closed the Wheelhouse just about every night. They were so much fun and would sit with us and others during the breaks.

Maybe, with any luck they will be on the Crown in early April.

I wish there was a way to tell Princess to move them to the Crown:D

If we are lucky enough to have them will say HI from Boot Lady;)

Bert' date=' Bert, what's my name? BERT. Yes, Bert Stratton is our favorite. I can spend every night sitting in his living room now that we are kin!!!!

Hope he will be back on the Caribbean Princess in January. I'll be lost on that ship without him![/quote']

Directly from Bert ... His winter schedule is Caribbean Princess from Jan. 20th to April 27th. I hope this fits in with your cruise dates. :)

Happy Sailing All! Deb.

I cannot remember his name, but he was the hypnotist. Without a doubt, the best entertainment I've ever seen while on a cruise. I saw him aboard the Golden and Sun Princess (I think). On the Golden Princess, my 20 year old nephew volunteered to be hypnotized, and here is my tough, macho nephew, prancing around the stage like a ballerina and putting his size 13 shoe to his ear, thinking its a telephone. We laughed so hard, we pee'd our pants !!!:eek: :eek: There were about 15 passengers on stage with my nephew, and they were all hypnotized!

I would really love to see him again. Does anyone know if he is still on Princess' ships?

Without a doubt, Jana and Danny in the Wheelhouse Bar. What a great, talented duo who really packs the Wheelhouse. On our April 26 cruise to Hawaii on the Island, it was hard to find a seat in this lounge. Been with them on many cruises before and they have been the highlight. After 23 cruises, we are looking to book future cruises depedning on who is in the Wheelhouse since we love to dance and have seen many different ports of call. Anyone know what ship Jana and Danny might be on next? That's the one we will book!!!!

I agree with Pheonix Rising:) They were on the Grand, our first cruise and we closed the Wheelhouse just about every night. They were so much fun and would sit with us and others during the breaks.

Maybe, with any luck they will be on the Crown in early April.

I wish there was a way to tell Princess to move them to the Crown:D

If we are lucky enough to have them will say HI from Boot Lady;)

:I am so glad someone else has the same opinion of Phoenix Rising as my DH and I. We sailed alone and they made are nights great!!:) You can call the entertainment department at Princess and tell them how entertaining they are. They really left a lasting impression with us. Sure hope to sail with them again:D As of today they still don't know where they will be. If I find out I will post the news.

We enjoyed Jerry Ring in the Crooners bar. He sang to the crowd and all the people passing by & he was hilarius. Another favorite was a comedian named Don Friesen who we saw on our first Princess Cruise. His comedy act on marriage was terrific. Our favorite singer on the Sapphire Princess was Lovena Fox. Her voice was unbelievable & we purchased her CD. It brings back many fond memories of her show. Unfortunately, we have never seen any of these entertainers again on all of our Princess cruises!

Archived