OMG....this is funny. I hope this guy is OUR cruise director!

Esmerelda

I just stumbled upon this on youtube. It's Richard Spacey, cruise director on the Oasis. He is a riot. Enjoy!

E..

13 days until Oasis! :D

I loved watching that video. We have never had him as our CD on any of our cruises, so I am glad to at least see it on youtube. :D

We saw that skit live on the Freedom a few years ago. He was awesome the whole week. He always seems to have something funny planned and we saw him around the ship a lot during that week. He's the best CD we've had and we would love to see him again on a ship.

Ryan

He is the best cruise director, hands down. If you are fortunate enough to have him, make sure you attend the Love and Marriage game show and Quest.

We sailed with him twice - once on Adventure, then the following year on Freedom - lucky to see him do Evolution of Dance in person! The place went wild!

Have seen this skit several times and LOVE it everytime I see it. Richard Spacey is the best. I think he is the one that wears the crazy socks too - isn't he? Does anyone know who the CD will be on the January 8th, 2011 Oasis sailing?

Just got off the Oasis for Thanksgiving and Richard was not on, it was Allen Brooks. We were told that Allen, Richard and Ken Rush would be rotating between the Allure and the Oasis. They're all great, but I think Richard has the edge in pure goofiness.

I just stumbled upon this on youtube. It's Richard Spacey, cruise director on the Oasis. He is a riot. Enjoy!

E..

13 days until Oasis! :D

Go to You Tube and have a look at his Austin Powers skit, and also his stint as Borat.....:D rated R.

Loved Casey Pelter last week on Voyager...funny guy!:p He did a video montage called "A Day In The Life Of" the cruise director....hilarious, wish I could find it on YouTube!

Totally agree with you on Casey Pelter....had him on the Adventure last year and we had a blast. I've also enjoyed greatly Mike Swajkowski!

Archived